Funbridge is an online bridge game allowing you to learn and play duplicate bridge wherever and whenever you like.
Bridge is a card game played with four people who play as two competing teams of two players called "pairs" (North-South and East-West). The players of the same team sit across from each other at a card table. Bridge consists of two parts: the auction, which determines the contract to fulfil, and the play, where the side that wins the bidding tries to take the tricks necessary to make their contract.
On Funbridge, you play South while North, East and West are played by the same artificial intelligence (AI) at all tables. So no need to wait until other players are available to play. The AI is available 24/7!
Other players play the same deals as you. The aim is to achieve the best result. You enter rankings allowing you to compare your play to other players.
Funbridge is designed for any type of players: from beginners (introductory module, lessons, exercises) to experts (tournaments). It also suits any player who wants to start playing bridge again (practice, challenges against friends).
- Get started with bridge: (re)discover the basics of bridge.
- Series tournaments: perfect to see how you compare with players of your level.
- Tournaments of the day: compare yourself to players from all around the world.
- Practice deals: play deals at your own pace without stress.
- Face the elites: pit yourself against top players from the Elite series.
- Challenges: challenge any player in head-to-head tournaments.
- Two-player game: practise with your favourite partner.
- Team Championship: create your team and compete against teams from all over the world.
- Federation tournaments: improve your federation ranking thanks to official tournaments held conjointly with bridge federations.
- Funbridge Points tournaments: play these tournaments to enter the Funbridge Points rankings and compare yourself to all players.
- Exclusive tournaments: create your own tournaments and discuss the deals you play.
- Commented tournaments: get valuable advice from a bridge champion.
You can also:
- Pause your deal or tournament
- Watch a replay of other players' moves
- Replay deals that you have already played
- Get the meaning of the bids made at the table
- Seek advice from the AI in case of doubt
- Set your bidding and card play conventions
- Access an analysis of your play once the deal is over
- Meet your friends and chat with them
Internet connection required: the AI is not in the app, which is therefore much more efficient and we can continuously improve it without you having to update it.
The Funbridge app offers a monthly subscription (1 month) and a yearly subscription (1 year).
If you subscribe in another currency, the price may vary slightly if your bank charges you a conversion fee.
Payment for your subscription will be debited from your account after your purchase is confirmed.
The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. The bank account associated with your payment card will be debited via your iTunes account.
You can stop the renewal of your subscription at any time from your iTunes account. Please do so at least 24 hours before your subscription expires to avoid unwanted renewal. No unused subscription period will be refunded.
Overall optimisation and fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is better than some in that it moves along more quickly. Worst part is that you have no concept of partner background and cannot leave game when really playing with an idiot - unless you forfeit. Frustrating to be linked with partner who is clueless and does not take time to read what partner bid might mean. Nor can you comment. Very frustrating! Started out free - you keep moving the price bar. Know we r at disadvantage because under "Apple" control. Too bad. I 100 % agree with the person above - not to mention what it does to one’s score! It seems like people just want to bid quickly - not knowing or reading and it is most frustrating. The match up is often mediocre and again, you cannot comment nor do anything that creates fairness when you exit the game. As well, “the engine” as you refer to it is DOWN FREQUENTLY for maintenance. The game is not new and shouldn’t have so many pitfalls!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion here! We constantly strive to improve and polish the game in order to offer the best experience to our players, hence, all honest feedback is highly appreciated.
If you have any questions regarding Funbridge, please, contact our Customer Support!
Fantastic but slightly inaccurate
This is one of the best apps for playing Bridge on the store. I was having a blast playing and learning how to play such a unique card game, however there were some discrepancies. After doing some research on the game and reading well documented texts on correct bidding, the A.I. In this game is actually in correct in a lot of ways. The bids and such aren’t accurate to hand strength and length. For instance, I was playing a round and we were on the 2nd or 3rd round. The A.I. Jumped from 1 spade to 4 spades!! WHAT? We didn’t nearly have enough points combined and after the dummy went down his hand revealed only to have 2 spades compared to about 6 or so in clubs...we should’ve been playing clubs but the AI was communicating spades the entire match. This is very frustrating from the AI and there doesn’t seem to be a workaround at all. Overall, at least it’s slightly playable, but it is messing with my score for sure.
Funbridge vs BBO
They’re very different games. Funbridge allows you to compete against your friends or others. BBO I use to play with my friends as partners.
Funbridge is different in several ways. The robots on Funbridge are significantly better than BBO. Competing against their Argina requires concentration. Funbridge significantly speeds up the game as well. By conceding all tricks late in the game when appropriate. Also by playing singletons automatically. It also allows you to play at your convenience without coordinating a time with your friends.
BBO does a good job of moving the game along with time limits. It also awards master points and allows chats with your opponents. I enjoy finding out where others are from. Played against some from Sweden, LA and a variety of places. All of us are doing the same thing. Hiding out from the virus.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOTO GAMES
- 200.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2010-2023 GOTO Games
- In-App Purchases
- Funbridge PREMIUM $14.99
- 50 deals $5.99
- 200 deals pack $9.99
- 400 deals $22.99
- 500 deals pack $17.99
- Unlimited deals for 1 month $13.99
- Funbridge PREMIUM $14.99
- Funbridge PREMIUM $149.99
- Unlimited deals for one year $139.99
- Funbridge Premium+ $23.99