Instantly create hilarious movies to share with friends. Choose any face — photos of friends, celebrities, politicians or yourself — and record videos replacing their mouth (or entire face) with yours. Adjust the pitch of your voice and add music to complete your movie. Make any picture talk and share the laughs with friends.
FUNNY MOVIE IDEAS
• Make your pets talk
• Make your friends' Facebook pictures talk
• Make celebrities sing or say funny things
• Post funny product reviews
• Make fun of politicians and celebrities
• Lip-sync your favorite song
• Make your presentations original
• Make your body parts talk
• Put your lips on toys and dolls
• Put your face on TV
• Create hilarious holiday greetings
• Make a funny series on YouTube
• Fun, fast and easy to use
• Use any photo: Your pix or from the web
• Take new pictures with the built-in camera
• Purchase hilarious Funny Faces templates
• Use photos of people, animals or objects
• Change your voice for hysterical results
• Add music from your library
• Customize lip and face shape, size and blend
• Instantly preview to get your movie just right
• Save your faces to make more movies
• Save movies to your photo library
• Share videos on YouTube, Facebook or in email
HOW TO MAKE FUNNY MOVIES
Step 1: Choose a face... Any face!
Step 2: Cut out the mouth (or face) and add music and voice effects.
Step 3: Record your movie and share the laughs with friends.
Minor fixes. Did FMM make you laugh? Tell us why in your review!
Ratings and Reviews
Longer Record Time
I love this app and I’ve been using it to make my friends laugh for years, but I would love to be able to make videos longer than 30 seconds. A minute would be fine, just want a bit more time! Also, as others have pointed out, the area that I cut out sometimes is not in the right place and I have to do it over and over. Eventually it’s okay. Hey, I’ll give you 99 cents for unlimited recording time!
One tiny annoying problem
I love this app don’t get me wrong. But there is one tiny but annoying problem and that is when you set the mouth or face cut somewhere or change it's angle it tends to stretch the spot farther than it's sit which is annoying when you want to make the thing good. Other than that it’s an easy to use app and very simple. Some of the good features cost money but are usually cheap at the lowest of 99 cents.
DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!
This app is TERRRRRIIIIBBBBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!! And I mean it!!! There is no tutorial, it’s doesn’t let me use the cutting tool, microphone, and anything else is just boring! You can only use 6 presets and everything else is bought by the in-app purchases. They don’t even have a decent microphone sync ability. Now just to be clear, for someone else this could be the best app in the App Store, but this is just my opinion: This app was a waste of my battery and time. Just a suggestion, you might want to look to other comedy apps for help. Thanks for reading.
-A small YouTuber in the US
- Electric French Fries Inc.
- 51.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Electric French Fries
- In-App Purchases
- Music & FX $0.99
- All Packs $2.99
- Funny Faces Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.