The FXStreet App offers three main services: Forex News, Rates and Economic Calendar.
Pro tools for any serious Forex traders by the first independent Forex website, that’s been around since 2000. A source trusted by over 9 millions readers in 2018
Real-time coverage of the most relevant movements of the most-traded Forex pairs, economic data releases and macroeconomic news that affect currencies.
- 24h Forex News service covering over 50 currency pairs, including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/AUD and more.
- From 175 to 225 pieces of news per day.
- Topics: FX, Equity Indices, Commodities, Fixed Income, Macroeconomics, Politics, Banks Quotes and Technical Analysis
You can filter the news by asset and also search them by any word (with typeahead function).
Real-time notifications will advise you each time a new news piece is released.
Real-time interbank forex rates for more than 1,600 assets across different markets - Forex, Commodities and Equities.
- Includes real-time rate and % change
- Filter: Go for preset lists or customize your own
- Chart of the asset when clicking on its name
Real-time financial data calendar:
- 1000 economic events from 42 countries
- Includes Actual, Consensus and Previous data, as well as a Volatility indicator
- Timezone: you can choose between GMT and local time
- Real-time notification will advise you each time a new economic data is released.
- Customizable Economic Calendar alerts: You can ask to be notified when a specific data is released
Live charts for the main forex and crypto assets including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, and many more.
This first glance provides the prices of the most traded forex and crypto pairs, and a quick peek at essential trading information.
With these graphs, you will be able to dig deeper and find different technical prompts such as trendlines and patterns to guide your trading to the next level.
Some bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more features
They news and notifications are nice. It would be worlds better if the alarms could be set to receive notifications a given time before an event if we choose. But what would change it to 5 stars for me is if it had pivot points, trend sentiment, and other technical info that can be found on the web site.
It would be nice if there was a setting to set an alarm through the app so it can remind us news is coming in let's say 30 minutes instead of notifying us as soon as it happens.
On the right path
The app does provide relevant and useful information, however the information is delayed making it useless.
- FOREXSTREET S.L
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FXStreet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.