● A Free Backup App that is simple and safe to continuously protect contacts, photos, videos, and calendars to a secure cloud location
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything on the cloud
► Auto Backup contacts, photos (at full resolution), videos, and calendars
► Start with 3 GB free
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and when user changes location
► Protect more than one device
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to disable automatic schedule, upload over mobile data, and more
HOW TO BACKUP DEVICES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE DEVICES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new device and will move all your memories to the new device
Our free plan can be used for lifetime. You can continue to safely backup and use your 3 GB forever, for free.
If you choose to upgrade to our paid plans:
• Price varies per plan
• Our plans are:
- 100 GB for $100.99 yearly (renewable)
- Unlimited storage for, $3.99 monthly (renewable), or $39.99 yearly (renewable)
- Remove Ads for $0.99 (one time payment)
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account
• Your monthly or yearly subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, chargers will be according to your plan.
• You can manage your subscription in Settings after purchase. You may disable auto-renewal at any time (ensuring you won't be charged again)
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Your free 3 GB storage, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription
WHY DOES G CLOUD NEED MY DEVICE LOCATION SERVICE?
This feature is used to activate background backup. Background backup automatically backs up all new and changed data once you change your location. G Cloud will not use this service to collect your location.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WILL G CLOUD HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON MY BATTERY LIFE?
You might notice that your first backup might use some of your battery life; however, the subsequent backups will run without significant battery usage.
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug Fixing .
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crash crash crash
GCloud is not only extremely slow but crashes a LOT. I’ve had it for years and it keeps getting more expensive and less reliable...
Beware of limited storage
I had used this app for years to store precious photos as I moved from phone to phone. It was great, I always had my photos no matter what phone I had and could always view them on the computer. I recently switched phones and had simply not thought about downloading the app on my new phone. About 3 months passes, and my sweet dog passed away. I remembered about the app and that I had a ton of photos of her from over the years on there, so I re-downloaded G cloud after maybe 3 months of not using it. I found out that I could no longer log into my account because after 60 days of inactivity they delete your account and the photos on it!! I am heartbroken, thousands of photos I will never get back simply because life got the best of me and I forgot about installing the app on my new phone. I understand them deleting accounts that are not used, however 60 days is way too soon. I also never received any notice or warning that my account would be deleted. If I just got a simple reminder email or text this could have been avoided.
How could you do this to me
I trusted my photos were safe and in a cloud I could access forever. This app removed my email and dumped me because of inactivity over a few months. I have always planned that the first things I would save from fire if I had to leave my home was life, important documents, and photos. I lost a lot of memories from my old phone because i trusted in this app. I can’t even begin to tell you. And I won’t. All I can say is DO NOT TRUST THIS APP WITH YOUR pieces of your memories/history. It will fail you.
- Genie9 LTD
- 43 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Genie9 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 50 GB Subscription $0.99
- Unlimited Subscription $4.99
- Unlimited Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.