Galarm is a FREE social alarm clock app that enables you to create and share alarms and reminders with your contacts. It acts as your daily planner and enables you to manage your tasks efficiently.
Why you will love Galarm:
• ANY TIME, ANY DATE: Create alarms for any date and time and use Galarm as your mobile calendar.
• FLEXIBLE REPETITION: Set alarms to repeat hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to efficiently manage your to do list. Create reminders for taking your medicine 3 times a day, your yoga class every day, paying your rent on the 1st of every month and other such repeating activities.
• PERSONAL ALARMS: Set reminders for yourself such as morning wake up alarm and medication reminder. Add participants to alarms that you normally miss. Participants can remind you of your tasks, if you miss them.
• GROUP ALARMS: Use a group alarm as an event planner for outings, parties, or any other social activity. The alarm goes off at the same time for all the participants, and they can confirm or decline, and chat with each other to coordinate.
• BUDDY ALARMS: Create alarms for someone else (“buddy”) to remind them of things they need to do. Buddy is reminded of the task at the time of the alarm. You are notified to remind the buddy in case they miss the alarm. You will also be notified once the buddy marks the alarm done.
• NOTIFICATIONS: All your notifications and alerts in one tab.
• ALARM HISTORY: See the previous responses for repeating alarms. This allows you to see how many times you missed that gym class or that important medication.
• ALARM CHAT: Each alarm has its own chat to keep the conversations private to that alarm.
• CUSTOM RINGTONES: You can use your own music as an alarm ringtone.
• RING ON VIBRATE: You can configure alarms to ring even if the phone is on vibrate.
• BLOCK A USER: Don't want to be bothered by a not-so-special someone? Galarm allows you to block a user, so you do not receive any alarms from them.
• ADAPTS TO YOUR TIMEZONE: Whether you are on the move or participants are in different time zones, the alarms follow time zone changes.
• INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: You are notified of any Galarm activity such as chat messages, new participant alarms, or group changes instantly through remote notifications.
• FREE CLOUD STORAGE: All your alarms are stored on the cloud, so when you switch phones, your alarms appear instantly when you reinstall the app.
• WORKS OFFLINE: Create and edit alarms even if you are offline. Changes are synchronized as soon as you are online!
• NO USERNAMES, NO PASSWORDS: Why burden yourself with having to remember yet another username and password? Galarm works with your phone number, much like SMS, and integrates with your phone’s address book.
Download this innovative alarm clock app and start galarming today!
We welcome any feedback at: https://www.galarmapp.com/contact-us
Terms of Service: https://www.galarmapp.com/termsofservice
Some of the icons are made by moonkik and Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Please follow us on the following social media sites:
Get notified via system notifications when Galarm team responds to your queries.
Supported languages expanded to French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
Galarm Web session follows the same language as your mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
Actually alerts you when you have an event coming up. I missed an office visit juggling too many tasks at once so I needed an alarm that I could set on my phone for future dates more than 7 days in advance. Calendar apps like google or outlook don’t allow you to set an actual alarm. They simply give you a notification which is easy to ignore or miss if you’re not checking your phone regularly. I’ve tried to use post it notes but you can carry those around. When your busy it’s almost impossible to remember to write that doctors appt, deadline, or event down when you get home. Now any important dates I have I make sure to add them immediately so I never miss out on events! Also download the “Alarmy” app if you really never want to miss events and set the time similar as the one on the clock app. It’s better to have separate apps to notify you as opposed to one. And if you set the Alarmy app with the clock app at the same time there’s no way you’ll be able to ignore the sound! Hope this helps !
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the extensive review note and your encouraging comments. We love to hear how users are benefiting from Galarm. Doing much better than conventional calendar and alarm apps was one of key goals and we appreciate you acknowledging that.
As you continue to use the app more, please do share usage feedback and improvement ideas via "Settings > Feedback". We look forward to learning and keep improving based on your feedback. Please share the app with your friends and family using "Setting > Share This App".
BEST Replacement for Samsung Clock App
If you like Samsung clock app— this is by far the best you’ll find. I promise.
I was a Samsung S8 user for about 5 years and got really attached to the features that Samsung’s clock app offered. I switched to iPhone without realizing I would lose them all. I can’t believe Apple doesn’t offer the features that one would expect should be standard for any alarm clock app on any brand phone—the biggest, setting alarms for future times beyond one day seems like a necessary, basic feature. I spent so much time looking for a new app, and I was so lost. I almost overlooked this app because it didn’t have too much attention on the App Store— it can do almost everything. It has about 85% of the creature comfort features I need to feel like I still have my Samsung clock app.
Developer Response ,
We are very excited to read your feedback, and glad that you found a good match for your requirements in Galarm. We would like to take your features usage to 100% level -- please let us know how we can improve.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us using "Galarm > Settings > Feedback" or if it's an issue with a specific alarm, please go to that alarm and on the top-right use the option "⋮ > Report a Problem" so that we can investigate what could have gone wrong.
Please also checkout our YouTube channel for tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/galarm, and kindly share the app with your friends using "Settings > Share with Friends".
Finally!!! alarm with future alarm options
It’s beyond comprehension that the Apple alarm doesn’t allow you to create future one time or repeated alarms, has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on iPhone. I just switched to iPhone, last one I had was version 1, my Samsung was having issues, so figured I try something new. Phone works great, but things like this are beyond stupid, so it’s great this app simply allows you to set FUTURE ALARM DATES, it’s like features on a phone 101. I have many one time alarm needs for once a month, twice a month, future flight alarms, etc
And it would be nice if your calendar showed the calendar month, so you can see what do you are selecting. But love it so far.
Developer Response ,
Please also try the "export to Calendar" feature in order to see you key alarms and reminders alongside your other Calendar events. You can check a short video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167nBCos9e4. Thanks.
---- previous response ----
Thanks for sharing your excellent experience with Galarm. Indeed, the any-date, any-time feature is one of the pillars of our app. We hope you try some of the innovative repetition options we offer as well as alarm collaboration features.
If you have any suggestions or feedback to improve, please send them via "Settings > Feedback" or if there are any issues with any alarm, please go to that alarm and use the option "⋮ > Report a Problem" at the top-right of the alarm detail screen. We look forward to learning and improving Galarm from your experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Acintyo, Inc.
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Acintyo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription $0.99
- Annual Premium Subscription $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.