Aida Reminder lets you create reminders very easily and quickly. Recurring reminders are fully supported, you can set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders, or even days of the week or month. It also has a wake-up alarm with custom snooze time. Don't miss those important events ever again!
Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
It's a universal App, optimized for iPhone and iPad.
• Repeat every X hours, days, weeks, months or years (e.g. Every 4 hours, Every 2 days, Every 3 months, Every year)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (e.g. Every month on the 15th, 3rd Monday of the month, Last weekday of the month)
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM every 4 hours, From 9 AM to 4 PM every 2 hours and 20 mins)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Super fast, set up reminders in seconds
• User friendly interface
• 9 different categories to choose from: One-Time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Wake-Up Alarm, Voice Reminder, Music Reminder
• Voice Reminders: Use your own voice to record reminders. They will play when the reminder is due
• Music Reminders: Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• Snooze reminders directly from the notification banner or from the lock screen
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Option to skip the current alarm and reschedule it for the next repeating date
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Drop-down panel for easy access to edit or reschedule any reminder quickly
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Wake-up alarm with custom snooze time
• See your past reminders on the History tab
• Sort reminders by Priority or Due Date
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• Auto-delete your completed reminders
• More than 120 built-in images
• 45 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add 1 hourly, daily and weekly reminder
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Flexible and user friendly
There are plenty of apps that do calendar notifications or wake you up. This app instead fulfills a much-needed niche - extreme flexibility. I appreciate the fact that I can set silent, visual alarms; it is hard to find an app that will do that reliably. I appreciate the fact that, if I silence my phone, forgotten audio reminders are also silenced (still appearing on screen.) I appreciate the fact that I can set any kind of sound I want to, from discrete to obnoxious, for each individual reminder by its chosen name. I really like the fact that I can temporarily disable or reactivate a reminder with a single tap. I have a complicated work schedule, and this app helps keep me on track. It could also be used for many other purposes - it is that flexible. I have been using it for a year now and rely on it. Please don’t change!
Best reminder app on the market! Works well with voice over! Always on time! Needs a call button! When it is time for us to call someone and we are reminded of this, it would be nice to have a call button so that we could actually call the person that we are being reminded about to call ! Also it would be nice if the app had proximity recording. Instead of having to tap the record button, it would be wonderful if we could just put our iPhone to our ear which would start the recording, then when we were done recording just take the iPhone away from our ear and the recording would stop. love this app! If you don't have it what are you waiting for!
Not useful as Wake Alarm
The tones/sounds only play for a brief spurt, then stop. Even the ones that you can select in longer sequences (i.e. 28S = 28 seconds supposedly) will play that duration during the “sampling” but not when set as the alarm tone. Same is true is you record your own. An 18 second recording was cut down to 3-4 when put to use. If you jump out of bed as soon as you hear your alarm this might work for you. But if you need an alarm that rings for 20-30 seconds or more, until you acknowledge it, this isn’t the one for you. Sure, it will auto-snooze and sound again , and you can control how many minutes between snoozes. But the alarm still may not wake you up fully in in any instance, and will still only sound for the same 5-6 seconds. I don’t recall if the Sounds are as truncated when used with Reminders, but they are the same grouping of sounds.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.