Aida Reminder lets you create reminders very easily and quickly. Recurring reminders are fully supported, you can set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders, or even days of the week or month. It also has a wake-up alarm with custom snooze time. Don't miss those important events ever again!
Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
It's a universal App, optimized for iPhone and iPad.
• Repeat every X hours, days, weeks, months or years (e.g. Every 4 hours, Every 2 days, Every 3 months, Every year)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (e.g. Every month on the 15th, 3rd Monday of the month, Last weekday of the month)
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM every 4 hours, From 9 AM to 4 PM every 2 hours and 20 mins)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Super fast, set up reminders in seconds
• User friendly interface
• 9 different categories to choose from: One-Time, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Wake-Up Alarm, Voice Reminder, Music Reminder
• Voice Reminders: Use your own voice to record reminders. They will play when the reminder is due
• Music Reminders: Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• Snooze reminders directly from the notification banner or from the lock screen
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Option to skip the current alarm and reschedule it for the next repeating date
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Drop-down panel for easy access to edit or reschedule any reminder quickly
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Wake-up alarm with custom snooze time
• See your past reminders on the History tab
• Sort reminders by Priority or Due Date
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• Auto-delete your completed reminders
• More than 120 built-in images
• 45 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Dark Mode (Available in iOS 13 and later)
• Automatically adjusts to the font size selected on the device
• Notifications are local. No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add 1 hourly, daily and weekly reminder
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• One-Time payment. No monthly or annual fees
• Added support for iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Reply to Cristecs: When you set up the time for it to run your reminder, you may accidentally have tapped the little +2 hours option above the time setter. You may have to go back into the time option on your meds reminder and reset it without the optional additional time.
Review: This app was very useful to me in its free version. It had already made a big difference in helping me to correct bad habits, so I was ready to take it full throttle for the betterment of my life!
My only recommendation would be to be able to source icons or emojis from whatever you can type in a Note app. Or create a companion app that would allow you to create and import images, (that would be the correct size both in image and data usage,) specifically to the Reminder App itself.
I use Reminder for so many reasons & create the maximum voice reminders possible, then frequently edit by topic or time. It would be useful to be able to identify them quickly with icons.
Letters and numbers would also be welcome additions, as would the ability to remove icons from the gallery that you know you will never use.
The app is beautifully designed, very easy to use (once you know your way around); does exactly what I hoped and needed it to do. Thanks to the genius and generous designers!!!
Flexible and user friendly
There are plenty of apps that do calendar notifications or wake you up. This app instead fulfills a much-needed niche - extreme flexibility. I appreciate the fact that I can set silent, visual alarms; it is hard to find an app that will do that reliably. I appreciate the fact that, if I silence my phone, forgotten audio reminders are also silenced (still appearing on screen.) I appreciate the fact that I can set any kind of sound I want to, from discrete to obnoxious, for each individual reminder by its chosen name. I really like the fact that I can temporarily disable or reactivate a reminder with a single tap. I have a complicated work schedule, and this app helps keep me on track. It could also be used for many other purposes - it is that flexible. I have been using it for a year now and rely on it. Please don’t change!
Works Every Single Time!
I go to a Brain Injury facility and every patient follows a schedule (the staff is VERY particular about what time something occurs) tailored to his or hers activities, work places, etc. and I would have to make a copy of the schedule and keep it in my pocket as a reference. (example: Lunch is always at 12:00) This application allows the elimination of that schedule. I do physical therapy there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and this application lets me choose just those three days at a specific time and an alarm goes off at a specific time telling me that I have to do it next. Once you plug in what you need it will remember it. Overall I love it and it has never failed on me!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergio Licea
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.