Reminder with Calendar and Voice Reminders is a powerful reminder app, you can easily set up all kind of reminders. Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
Reminders are fully configurable: Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, Reschedule, Custom Messages, Custom Sounds, Custom Images, Notes and More. Practically any type of reminder can be set:
Repeat throughout the day
• Repeat every X minutes (Every 20 mins, Every 90 mins)
• Repeat every X hours (Every hour, Every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (9:15, 10:30, 11:50)
• Repeat every X days (Every day, Every 3 days)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (Repeat only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on weekdays, weekends
• Repeat every X weeks (Every week, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (Repeat on the 15th and the 30th)
• Repeat every first Monday of the month
• Repeat every last Friday of the month
• Repeat every year (Birthdays, Anniversaries)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• Repeat for 3 consecutive days and then take 2 days off
• Set a reminder at a specific date and time
• Wake up at 8:00 on weekdays
• Wake up at 9:00 on weekends
• Easy to use for everyone
• Use your own voice as the reminder sound. It will play when the reminder is due
• Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• The Auto-Snooze feature allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Snooze a reminder or mark it as "Done" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Reschedule reminders to a new time and date in the future
• It has a calendar to show all reminders by month
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• More than 90 built-in images
• 30 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Dark Mode (Available in iOS 13 and later)
• Small or large fonts
• Notifications are local. No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add up to 3 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• One-Time payment. No monthly or annual fees
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has soo many options
I freaking love this calendar/reminder/To-Do list app. I have certain events in my life that occur every other wednesday, or every week but only on sunday, thursday, and friday, or on a cycle 4days on/ 3days off... This app lets you do all that and choose what time you want to be reminded about it and how often; you can even add pre-alarms, and snooze options. It’s got a gallery of “icons” to choose from to illustrate your reminder, and lots of different reminder sounds if you’re into that. There are three main tabs which lets you switch screens between the reminders of the day, the list of all reminders you have set up, and a monthly calendar view. I had to download like 15 different reminder/calendar/to do list apps until i got this one; it’s so far the best for me.
Great ! (With Small issue)
This app is Amazing, i always appreciate a Application that worries about the little details like i do. Any reminder time or amount of days has been covered in this app. This blows the Stock Apple Reminders App out of the water, it was so buggy and frustrating. This app was absolutely worth the $1.99 price tag, it makes my day alot easier and organized. I look forward to seeing what new features and updates are coming soon.
***** The only 2 problems i have is that when i pull down on Notifications on my iPhone and try to “clear” a individual reminder that i missed, it instead Clears “All” my missed reminders in my Notifications center which is a little aggravating.
Also my other small problem is that when i dismiss a Reminder Notification that pops up on my Apple Watch It does Not show up on my iPhone Notification center as a missed reminder. Better integration with a apple watch would be greatly appreciated.
I love all the features. So many ways to set alarms. I can add pics and/or voice recording to each reminder. Critical to me is the ability to turn off/on individual reminders if I am not doing something for a period of time but will start again in the future. Also being able to pause ALL reminders is outstanding for vacations. Nothing worse than being on vacation and having a work reminder go off. I’d like the ability to track completion data but not critical. Or be able to group reminders to be able to turn on/off groups like “work,” “workout,” “home,” etc. I can’t wait to see what comes next. I would be willing to pay subscription for more features. But don’t remove anything please! Love it!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Reminder App
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.