Reminder with Calendar and Voice Reminders is a powerful reminder app, you can easily set up all kind of reminders. Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
Reminders are fully configurable: Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, Reschedule, Custom Messages, Custom Sounds, Custom Images, Notes and More. Practically any type of reminder can be set:
Repeat throughout the day
• Repeat every X minutes (Every 20 mins, Every 90 mins)
• Repeat every X hours (Every hour, Every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (9:15, 10:30, 11:50)
• Repeat every X days (Every day, Every 3 days)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (Repeat only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on weekdays, weekends
• Repeat every X weeks (Every week, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (Repeat on the 15th and the 30th)
• Repeat every first Monday of the month
• Repeat every last Friday of the month
• Repeat every year (Birthdays, Anniversaries)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• Repeat for 3 consecutive days and then take 2 days off
• Set a reminder at a specific date and time
• Wake up at 8:00 on weekdays
• Wake up at 9:00 on weekends
• Easy to use for everyone
• Use your own voice as the reminder sound. It will play when the reminder is due
• Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• The Auto-Snooze feature allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Snooze a reminder or mark it as "Done" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Reschedule reminders to a new time and date in the future
• It has a calendar to show all reminders by month
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• More than 90 built-in images
• 30 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Dark Mode (Available in iOS 13 and later)
• Automatically adjusts to the font size selected on the device
• Notifications are local. No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add up to 3 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• One-Time payment. No monthly or annual fees
• Added an option to clone reminders
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ive been using this every day for several years. I love the simplicity of it. I don’t really use it for alarm reminders but I love to keep track of all the medications I take. I like to input them as I take them so I can go back to look and see when I did so I know how long it’s been. Setting a reminder doesn’t work for me because frequently I’m in the middle of something I can’t stop and will forget, plus I hate the constant interruption. It works better for me to just enter the time I take a med as I know how often I’m supposed to be taking. I’ll jump on many times throughout the day to update my medication intake & new time taken. Because many of these are same names etc, I wish this app had a copy & paste feature. Even for rescheduling a new doctor would be helpful with this feature.
Please consider a copy and paste feature.
Excellent App - could use a few improvements
This app is excellent. Since doing remote school we’ve needed something to help keep us on schedule. I’ve tried many “to do” type apps but they never have the reminders/alarms that’s needed. This app has that plus is very versatile. We have set each class it’s own voice recorded message so we know which class and it has a reminder. A few things would make this app outstanding: -1 easily getting music from the Apple Music library like you can do with some morning alarm apps. This app makes it a bit difficult and I skipped that entirely as too much work. -2 allow for adding in or holidays. Our child is on an A/B day rotation. Every 2 days works in the app but it doesn’t take in to account holidays and I can’t add “skip x date” for like school holidays weeks. -3 require a login so that the app can be synced/used across devices. I can backup them restore from my iPhone to my iPad but it would be ideal if it linked real-time so that my husband and I can share and also have it on the iPad with the child. I wold gladly pay for this feature. (AnyList does this by the way as an example)
So much better than apple calendar and alarms!
I’ve had a huge problem of missing my therapy and doctors appointments because I forget to set an alarm to wake up and the apple reminders app is a joke. With this app I can schedule alarms for certain days although it’s a little awkward since the “wake-up alarm” option can only be set to a weekly function. I wish you could schedule one-time alarms like you can schedule one time reminders but those aren’t as persistent and wouldn’t work as an alarm. Overall it’s saved me a lot of stress because I can finally remember when my appointments are happening and is better than apple’s alarm, calendar and reminders combined. Setting up the 5 pre-alarms is much easier, the different sounds you can use are great too, I love the happy birthday song they have. You can’t really use the free version other than to just try it out but it’s worth the measly 2 bucks so I can make it to my appointments.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergio Licea
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Reminder App
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.