Reminder with Calendar and Voice Reminders is a powerful reminder app, you can easily set up all kind of reminders. Use your own voice recordings or pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound. They will play when the reminder is due.
Reminders are fully configurable: Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, Reschedule, Custom Messages, Custom Sounds, Custom Images, Notes and More. Practically any type of reminder can be set:
Repeat throughout the day
• Repeat every X minutes (Every 20 mins, Every 90 mins)
• Repeat every X hours (Every hour, Every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (9:15, 10:30, 11:50)
• Repeat every X days (Every day, Every 3 days)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (Repeat only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat on weekdays, weekends
• Repeat every X weeks (Every week, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat on selected days of the month (Repeat on the 15th and the 30th)
• Repeat every first Monday of the month
• Repeat every last Friday of the month
• Repeat every year (Birthdays, Anniversaries)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• Repeat for 3 consecutive days and then take 2 days off
• Set a reminder at a specific date and time
• Wake up at 8:00 on weekdays
• Wake up at 9:00 on weekends
• Easy to use for everyone
• Use your own voice as the reminder sound. It will play when the reminder is due
• Pick a song from your music library and set it as the reminder sound
• The Auto-Snooze feature allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Snooze a reminder or mark it as "Done" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Pre-Alarms: Receive up to 5 notifications prior to the actual due date
• Add images or photos to each reminder for easy identification
• Reschedule reminders to a new time and date in the future
• It has a calendar to show all reminders by month
• Easy one tap to turn individual reminders on or off
• Option to pause all reminders when you don't want to be disturbed
• Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices
• More than 90 built-in images
• 30 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Dark Mode (Available in iOS 13 and later)
• Automatically adjusts to the font size selected on the device
• Notifications are local. No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version you can only add up to 3 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• One-Time payment. No monthly or annual fees
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and have a suggestion
Several times viewing the "Days" screen I wanted to enter a new reminder and accidentally changed the date. Other times I have wanted to view tomorrow and instead started entering a new reminder. I suggest the arrows for changing the date be located closer to the center on the "Days" screen, so the "+" for adding content will be more isolated and a sleepy me won't hit the wrong button. Thank you for such a fine, useful product. Bill Sullivan
I have been using this app for several years now. Have created custom images for certain scheduled events. Have virtually nothing but praise for its performance, but tonight as many times before when I wanted to touch “>” I hit “+”. It’s not the end of the world, I will survive, but it sure gets aggravating that these 2 important actions are so close to each other.
Great ! (With Small issue)
This app is Amazing, i always appreciate a Application that worries about the little details like i do. Any reminder time or amount of days has been covered in this app. This blows the Stock Apple Reminders App out of the water, it was so buggy and frustrating. This app was absolutely worth the $1.99 price tag, it makes my day alot easier and organized. I look forward to seeing what new features and updates are coming soon.
***** The only 2 problems i have is that when i pull down on Notifications on my iPhone and try to “clear” a individual reminder that i missed, it instead Clears “All” my missed reminders in my Notifications center which is a little aggravating.
Also my other small problem is that when i dismiss a Reminder Notification that pops up on my Apple Watch It does Not show up on my iPhone Notification center as a missed reminder. Better integration with a apple watch would be greatly appreciated.
Has soo many options
I freaking love this calendar/reminder/To-Do list app. I have certain events in my life that occur every other wednesday, or every week but only on sunday, thursday, and friday, or on a cycle 4days on/ 3days off... This app lets you do all that and choose what time you want to be reminded about it and how often; you can even add pre-alarms, and snooze options. It’s got a gallery of “icons” to choose from to illustrate your reminder, and lots of different reminder sounds if you’re into that. There are three main tabs which lets you switch screens between the reminders of the day, the list of all reminders you have set up, and a monthly calendar view. I had to download like 15 different reminder/calendar/to do list apps until i got this one; it’s so far the best for me.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergio Licea
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Reminder App
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.