Galarm is a FREE social alarm clock app that enables you to create and share alarms and reminders with your contacts. It acts as your daily planner and enables you to manage your tasks efficiently.
Why you will love Galarm:
• ANY TIME, ANY DATE: Create alarms for any date and time and use Galarm as your mobile calendar.
• FLEXIBLE REPETITION: Set alarms to repeat hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly to efficiently manage your to do list. Create reminders for taking your medicine 3 times a day, your yoga class every day, paying your rent on the 1st of every month and other such repeating activities.
• PERSONAL ALARMS: Set reminders for yourself such as morning wake up alarm and medication reminder. Add participants to alarms that you normally miss. Participants can remind you of your tasks, if you miss them.
• GROUP ALARMS: Use a group alarm as an event planner for outings, parties, or any other social activity. The alarm goes off at the same time for all the participants, and they can confirm or decline, and chat with each other to coordinate.
• BUDDY ALARMS: Create alarms for someone else (“buddy”) to remind them of things they need to do. Buddy is reminded of the task at the time of the alarm. You are notified to remind the buddy in case they miss the alarm. You will also be notified once the buddy marks the alarm done.
• NOTIFICATIONS: All your notifications and alerts in one tab.
• ALARM HISTORY: See the previous responses for repeating alarms. This allows you to see how many times you missed that gym class or that important medication.
• ALARM CHAT: Each alarm has its own chat to keep the conversations private to that alarm.
• CUSTOM RINGTONES: You can use your own music as an alarm ringtone.
• RING ON VIBRATE: You can configure alarms to ring even if the phone is on vibrate.
• BLOCK A USER: Don't want to be bothered by a not-so-special someone? Galarm allows you to block a user, so you do not receive any alarms from them.
• ADAPTS TO YOUR TIMEZONE: Whether you are on the move or participants are in different time zones, the alarms follow time zone changes.
• INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: You are notified of any Galarm activity such as chat messages, new participant alarms, or group changes instantly through remote notifications.
• FREE CLOUD STORAGE: All your alarms are stored on the cloud, so when you switch phones, your alarms appear instantly when you reinstall the app.
• WORKS OFFLINE: Create and edit alarms even if you are offline. Changes are synchronized as soon as you are online!
• NO USERNAMES, NO PASSWORDS: Why burden yourself with having to remember yet another username and password? Galarm works with your phone number, much like SMS, and integrates with your phone’s address book.
Download this innovative alarm clock app and start galarming today!
We welcome any feedback at: https://www.galarmapp.com/contact-us
Terms of Service: https://www.galarmapp.com/termsofservice
Some of the icons are made by moonkik and Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Please follow us on the following social media sites:
Bug fixes and application performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow to silence
I really like being able to schedule the alarms for myself, which has more flexibility than the built-in alarm system on my phone. However, it’s a bit of a pain to turn the alarm off. When I swipe left on the lock screen and select “done”, sometimes it snoozes for an hour anyway. So instead I have been opening the app all the way in order to select “done” and prevent snoozing, but it is often very slow to open. It’s still worth using though, for me, because I need the alarms so that I don’t have to remember my calendar items.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing the review and sending us the detailed note. We would like to understand the problem better and resolve the performance as well as any bugs you might be running into while marking an alarm "done".
We would love to discuss more, so please reach out to us using "Settings > Feedback" to get us started with relevant information start troubleshooting. Thanks for your trust in Galarm for your alarms and reminders needs.
Love this App
I love that this app can program alarms as far in advance as I want. I can also make them repeat and assign them to others who have the app. This app would also be perfect for someone who is caring for a senior—medication alarms can be set on both phones so you would always know if medications are taken.
Many thanks to the creators of this App!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your success using Galarm, esp. for the very important senior-care use case. We are very proud that Galarm is helping in so many medication reminder needs. It'll also be great if you can write a comment so that other potential users can benefit from it, e.g., as a comment to this recently published article: https://galarm-app.medium.com/best-app-for-elders-for-taking-medication-on-time-30acf9631020.
More importantly, though, please share any feedback that you have on how we can improve using "Settings > Feedback" from your Galarm app or send us an email at email@example.com. Happy Galarming!
Missing key feature
This app has a great user interface and tons of great features. The ability to send contacts scheduled alarms really distinguishes this app from other alarms. However, I really wish there was an optional feature to make alarms sent to you by your contacts, automatically confirm such that no action is needed by the receiver to make the alarm sound. I think many people would enjoy this added feature and find it useful. I hope to see something like this implemented in future updates
Developer Response ,
Just making sure you got our previous response. If you have any questions, please contact us using "Settings > Feedback" or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Thanks for your positive feedback on Galarm's user interface, and liking the ability to schedule alarms with your contacts.
W.r.t. your feature request, please check out the preference called "Settings > Always Ring Participant Alarms". As long as one has that preference set to enabled, alarms will ring for them even if one has not "accepted" an alarm. Of course, if one "declines" an alarm, then it will not ring for them. Please let us know if this makes sense.
If you hare happy with the app, please rate us with 5-stars. Just a 2-star rating will discourage others from trying the app and lower the overall rating of the app. Please reach out to us with more feedback using "Settings > Feedback". Happy Galarming!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Acintyo, Inc.
- 48 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hindi, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Acintyo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Premium Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Premium Subscription $0.99
- Quarterly Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.