"Ganz schön clever" is a fast but smart dice game for clever players of all ages.
The dice want to be chosen quite clever here. Cause good choices can lead to tricky chain reactions to fill more than one field at a time. Each selected dice entered in the color-matched area which will provide victory points at the end of the game. But beware: who is too greedy and chooses the highest dice early, loses valuable moves.
Collect achievements for special performances!
Place in the highscore list!
Hunt the highscore and compete against the worldwide community!
The new hit from the "klein & fein" series.
Nominated for Connoisseur's Game of the Year
Fixed a bug that could lead to crashes during startup on older devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I hate that this name is so clever!
I almost never write app reviews but I really felt one was warranted here. Not only is this game really darned clever, it makes you feel really clever as you play it and learn to chain together combos and reach ever higher scores. However, while the app works great and plays great, it does feel rather utilitarian. Once you start a game, you can’t back out it to check the rules, or achievements, or scores, etc. until you finish that game. This will make the first few plays frustrating as you will be dying to check the rules to remember what the different symbols and round markers mean. Also, I echo the sentiment of other reviewers that mentioned how nice it would be to see a list of my own high scores and not just the top 50 in the world. Also, a pass and play mode would be great!
Good, not great (yet)
I’m enjoying the game so far—it’s an interesting solo challenge and a fun board game I hadn’t heard of before the app release. Improvements that would earn a fifth star from me:
1. Local high scores: Seems like a necessity for a solo game. Knowing how I compare to others is nice—if I could ever crack the top 50—but a list of my personal best scores (say, top 10) would be a great addition.
2. Multiplayer: I get that MP is a huge undertaking, but the original game is designed for 1-4 players. Implementing that mode in the app would be a big improvement.
I’m not a huge fan of abstract games, but I have the physical game of this and it is quite addictive. The app is a good implementation of the solo game but it lacks a lot, specifically:
1) No stats, not even the basic of displaying your high score. This is a game that cries out for stats such as your average score, average/high score in each color, and many others. 2) Really there needs to be implementation of multiplayer, both local and online. Certainly the fun of chucking dice will not be replaced by the app, but dispensing with the physical sheets by using the app would be convenient. It seems that this was rushed out the door before it was finished to get some cash in. I hope the developer continues to improve the app, which certainly shows promise so far.
- Brettspielwelt GmbH
- 84 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Brettspielwelt GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pretty Clever - Challenge 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.