The ONC-certified mobile EHR platform built specifically for — and by — long-term/post-acute care (LTPAC) practitioners. GEHRIMED is developed by leaders in long-term care who recognize that other EHR systems contain unnecessary features and require complicated workarounds. GEHRIMED’s features streamline data entry so practitioners can focus on providing care, not chasing paperwork or struggling with technology. Save time & elevate patient care with GEHRIMED.
Reduce Encounter Times & Increase Productivity:
* Medical Voice Recognition accurately translates voice commands into detailed clinical notes
* Encounter Normals offer pre-loaded text entry for frequently used phrases
* Previous Encounter Auto Entry provides one-tap data transfer to copy information from the previous visit
* Increase Administrative Accuracy
* Mobile access to patient charts reduces the need for phone calls, faxes, and text messages that can result in insufficient/inaccurate data
* HIPAA-Compliant Messaging enables care teams to securely send and receive messages
* CPT® Code Protection reduces the risk of selecting the wrong billing code and sending an inaccurate bill
* Expedited Billing Delivery automatically sends billing codes to the biller once the note has been signed
Receive LTPAC-Specific Regulatory Support:
* Activated MIPS Alerts ensure compliance
* MIPS Dashboards provide visibility for tracking and completing regulatory requirements
* In-house Regulatory Team keeps practitioners compliant in an ever-changing regulatory environment
* GEHRIMED prevents unauthorized users from accessing patient records and logs all user activity, to ensure PHI is never exposed
Defend Against Audits:
* Electronically secured notes facilitate care teams to quickly and easily retrieve all necessary documentation if your practice is ever faced with an audit.
> Talk-to-Text: Clinical Speech Recognition
> Billing Solutions
> LTC Practice Management Tools
> Customized Reports
> Chronic Care Management (CCM)
> HIPAA Compliance Advisory Services
> Analytics Solutions
Maintenance release/bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Geriatric Practice Management, LLC
- 28.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 GPM Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.