PWRview enables owners of a Generac energy system to see real-time site performance, directly from their mobile device.
Use Generac PWRview with your PWRcell system, your Generac generator with PWRview ATS, or with your PWRview Home Energy Monitor installation. PWRview gives you real-time insight into energy production, energy cost and consumption.
Live energy monitoring
• Monitor live home power consumption • PWRcell system owners can also monitor solar production and PWRcell battery capacity • Understand your system behavior at a glance, with energy flow lines
• See how your home energy needs have been met throughout the day
Daily Energy Snapshot
• Monitor your power consumption, and for PWRcell owners, also monitor your generation and battery usage throughout the day
• Keep tabs on your daily system performance with aggregated energy measures
• See how your bill and bill savings progress throughout the day • Understand how your solar system and energy storage help you reduce your daily grid energy demand
• Discover patterns in your consumption, solar generation, grid, and battery usage
• Directly relate your system performance to your electricity bill
• Keep track of your accumulated bill spending
• Avoid surprises at the end of the month thanks to accurate bill forecasting
• Measure the effect of time-of-use rates on your bill
• Investigate the effect of seasonality and changes in your home with historical bill comparisons.
• New Self-consumption and Self-sufficiency KPIs: See how efficiently you use your solar production, and gauge your grid independence!
Fixes and Improvements
• Data fill in the live chart has been smoothed
• Custom rates and tax amount fields in the tariff setup now accept decimal values
Ratings and Reviews
Poor performing app
We have had so many problems over the last few months. We were not able to use the app at all for a few days because they said our system was not registered. We got that resolved but it stopped working properly soon after we got it back. They took away a great feature that showed data on the first screen. Not sure why it was removed but I sure miss it.
Now we rarely have information about how much power is generated from the sun and how much is going to the batteries. We do see how much is coming from the power company and how much we are using in total. I wish they could get it working again!
We have only installed solar panels in the passed 6 months. With the new year things begin to go down-hill with the Generac App functioning. First a fuse burn out and damage wires inside the Generac Battery. Next the app appeared to be having problems with collecting data readings from the PowerHome Solar Panels.
To date we have been scheduled 3 ‘Service Tickets’.The last 2 ‘Service Tickets’ calls no one showed up. Only one service person called infomercial us they where not coming.
Our house is 3 stories high. I have repeatedly asked from day one that a boom truck be used. There enough space for a to access the side of our home. Instead each time the service agents come in a commercial size commercial van. Most of the time without the appropriate ladder size.
Only twice has customer service reported the possibility to having boom truck available.
My suspicion now is that they know the solar panels are malfunctioning. Because of the solar panels malfunctioning we are not getting any credit for the Utility Company getting Power being sent to them. Yes Green Clean Power free to the Utility Company to over charge consumers tu use. While also charging us their high rate.
By far the worst app for solar monitoring out there!!!!
I have had solar panels on my homes since 2012. I have always used Solar Edge in CA. Fantastic app and most importantly super reliable. When I moved to Gilbert, AZ, I was not able to go with my preferred vendor or Tesla because they do not like working with SRP (the least solar friendly utility in the country). I ended up going with a local dealer and they recommended a PIKA (now General) setup with a battery and Panasonic solar panels. Because of the number of panels I also had some put on a second inverter which is Solar Edge. I get accurate data and it has been up since it was installed. No problems. PIKA has been down 3 times now. They do not know why. I downloaded this app to monitor since my last outage was 10 days ad it shot my bill up. But this app is absolutely useless. Not sure why they could not just copy what Solar Edge was doing. How hard can that be? We don’t want a F’ing cool interface. We want data that is reliable. I cant even set the tariffs up because the feature to input bill date is broken. In short, these software team should be fired. Maybe a more competent developer would actually make a difference?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neurio Technology Inc.
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 Generac Power Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.