General Electric Credit Union’s (GECU) Mobile Banking app allows you to manage your accounts 24/7 from your iPhone or iPad. Stay in control of your finances anytime, anywhere.
With GECU’s Mobile Banking app, you can:
• Check available balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between your GECU accounts, plus transfer to other credit union friends or family members
• Make a loan payment from an external account
• Access Web BillPay and Popmoney®
• Manage your GECU credit card(s)
• Enable Touch ID
• Send us a secure message
• Apply for a loan
• Find the nearest GECU branches and ATMs, and more!
Note: You must have a GECU account in order to sign up for and use our Online or Mobile Banking services. GECU’s Mobile Banking app is free to download and use; however, Internet data charges may apply, as well as text message charges for text banking and alerts. Please contact your mobile service provider for details.
- Accounts UI changes
- New design for Account cards
- Updated display for Available balance
- Enhanced security when logging with temporary password
- Better guidance for locked out state
- Account details enhanced to show more detail
- Average Daily Balance
- Routing number per Account type
- Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Need to update on the weekends and need to send push notifications when transactions or being used as soon as possible so if a person card get stolen or lost we can stop transactions quicker and should have away we can stop or card if that happen on the app but other then that I love the app just don’t update quick only on weekdays and I think that’s not cool
The app doesn’t keep up with transactions made on the weekends. Have had several times where I try to transfer money from my accounts and they say not at this time. If it’s a Monday morning it takes forever to load. Not that this has anything to do with the app but if you go to an ATM from GE and you have a chip on your card which they all double days. You will stick you card into the a lot and wait. Nothing will happen. You have to remove your card and then the screen will promptly tell you bc you have a chip you have to leave your card in. Oh really I just did that and nothing happened. Seriously it’s been like that for two years! Time to get with the program and fix that. Also the chip on the bank cards will start to malfunction after a month. It’s super embarrassing when you go to pay for something and they are like I’m sorry your cards not working. You have to ask for it to be swiped even though it’s a brand new card.
Thank you!!!! Huge upgrade to app
Thank you for listening, the old app was garbage constantly crashing or having technical issues... not this app, makes it super easy to check my balances and pay a car loan. Thank you General Electric Credit Union!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.