Ohio’s Child Support mobile app gives users secure and easy access to their child support case information anytime, anywhere. Users can:
· Register to access child support case/order and account information
· Make a payment by credit card or view instructions for making payments from your checking or savings account, either electronically or through the mail
· Choose how to receive payments by enrolling in direct deposit or the Ohio child support debit card program
· Review your payment history for the last 24 months
· Receive payment notifications and alerts
· View case details for your Ohio child support cases
· View and update your personal information, including contact, employment, health insurance and child information
· Contact your child support worker by safely and securely sending messages
· Find your local child support agency information, including phone number, address, website and direction
Updated Acceptable Payment Methods
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is garbage as can be don’t even waste time, installing it. Your prompted to come and when the app opens it’s a blank screen.
Developer Response ,
This was an issue with the initial roll out of our app which was immediately corrected once identified.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.