The KEMBA Financial App is a better way to keep track of your finances, making it easy and convenient for you to access your accounts how you choose - anytime, anywhere!
- View simplified and enriched transaction history for your credit cards, loans, savings, and checking
- Keep your transactions organized by adding tags, notes, and photos of receipts and checks
- Enroll in eStatements to access account statements, tax forms, and notices
- Open a new personal Certificate, Money Market Account, Secondary Savings, or Christmas Club Savings
- Access your KEMBA Wealth Management Investment accounts
- Adjust your settings for Overdraft Services
- Order checks
- Schedule, edit, and cancel one-time or recurring payments to your credit card and loans
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Send money to another KEMBA member
- Establish and schedule external transfers to or from another financial institution
- Withdraw by check
- Send money to a company or a friend
- Add, edit, or delete payees and payments
- Schedule automatic or recurring payments
- View your payment history
- Save time and gas by depositing checks via your mobile device
- Just snap a picture of your endorsed check and submit
- Lock and unlock a misplaced ATM, Debit, HSA Debit, or Credit Card
- Report a card as lost or stolen
- View your Advantage Rewards status and qualifying transactions
- Monitor your Credit Card Rewards points
- Establish alerts to monitor your account balances, transactions, or changes to your profile information
- Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode or biometrics on supported devices
- Add and switch user profiles for multiple accounts
- Establish and manage 2-factor authentication options
Connect with KEMBA
- Update your address, email, or phone numbers
- Send us a secure message
- Find the closest KEMBA Branch or ATM location
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Tried multiple times even taking a day off in trying to deposit my checks. Where is the capture button? I thought it was my home button on my iPad, but that’s not it. I thought it might be my on/off button, that’s not it. Maybe tapping the screen? That’s not it. I also can’t deposit my checks on my phone anymore because I don’t have the required iso 14.0 or later….we don’t live near a Kemba branch anymore, so I hope we don’t have to close our accounts. Haven’t had time figure out how the other tabs work yet, but hope they are more intuitive.
It’s kind of a pain
I tried to give it a month to get used to it before leaving a review. The app certainly looks nicer but they definitely prioritized form over function here. I don’t love that all credit cards show up as a loan advancement. There are so many more steps to actually go through now to check a single credit card transaction. Also, the transfer is frustrating to use. I use savings accounts as sinking funds, so I do several transfers each month. I preferred the old way, when I never accidentally made a transfer that was only 1% of the intended transfer amount. And yes, I recognize that I should double check before submitting transfers, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not a crappy way to enter the transfer amount. Finally, the way the accounts are listed on the home screen makes it difficult to actually check balances quickly. As I stated before, I use savings accounts as sinking funds, so I have to scroll through three times to view all of my accounts. Even more frustrating, the location of each account on this list seems to change, so I can’t just quickly scroll through a few times to check my balances. Just because checking was on the second scroll last time doesn’t mean it will be there this time. Very frustrating user experience.
Some problems fixed
OK, you fixed the problem with the names of the transactions on the credit card, which is all good, but I would still like to see the names that I gave the accounts listed when I make transfers or payments from one account to another. This would let me see exactly where my moneys going to without having to look up an account number. I have around 12 different savings accounts that I transfer money to and from to pay my bills. The transaction name could be abbreviated to allow more room for the name of each account so you can see the whole name when you’re looking on a phone. I don’t need to see the whole word ‘payment’ or ‘transfer’ this could be abbreviated and would allow more room for the actual name of the account. It would make it much easier for me to quickly see which account the money is coming from and which account the money is going to without having to look up an account number. I would also like to see transactions listed immediately after hitting the account and not having to select an account and then select transactions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KEMBA Financial Credit Union
- 78.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © KEMBA Financial Credit Union