GitLab Control is the best way to manage your GitLab projects on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad device, anywhere at any time!
GitLab Control helps you to easily keep track of your GitLab projects while you are sitting on the train on your way back home, or when you are trapped inside a meeting with no chanches of getting out!
- View and add Projects
- View, add, edit and share Issues
- Issue, Milestone and Merge Requests Transition Workflow
- Search Issues by ID, title or labels
- View and add Comments
- Style any comment or description with markdown, HTML and emoji smileys
- Calendar and Address Book Integration
- Browse your Source Code
- Full Team Management (add and remove team members)
- View your Commits
- View your Commit Diffs
- View, protect and unprotect your Branches
- View your Tags
- View and add Labels
- View, add, edit and share Milestones
- View, add, edit and share Merge Requests
- View, add, edit and share Code Snippets
- View and use Favourite Filters
- View and add Groups
- View, add, edit, share SSH Keys
- View, add, edit, share Hooks
- Explore, fork and favourite public projects
- Full Core Spotlight support
- Full access the projects' Wiki
- Protect your data with a personal Passcode
- Connect to HTTP or HTTPS server
GitLab is a growing community and as their API expands so will this app!
We work extensively with the GitLab team to refine and expand the API in order to provide you the best GitLab mobile user experience ever.
You will have everything under control!
Follow the project on twitter: @gitlabcontrol
For info on new releases, to suggest new features and to report bugs send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GitLab Control currently supports GitLab server version 9.x and higher.
Improved app stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice and Easy
It’s simple to setup and easy to use. Although it’s missing a feature that I really depend on which is managing milestones.
They are? I expected to see “milestones” on the sidebar. Then to get a list of them (maybe with the completion percentage)
Developer Response ,
Milestones are supported. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?
Really snappy, if you work with it.
I might be biased just because I have already built a very well performing gitlab locally on my home network and because I always buy the advertisement removal due to malicious advertisements existing and it just being less processing for the app to do overall.
I'll support any app that knows what it's doing and this app knows what it's doing if you have a solid connection to your gitlab server and remove the ads.
I like it and see most of the complaints revolve around those two issues. I hope they keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hi Cody. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a constructive review. Hope you are enjoying GitLabControl.
Strongly not recommended. Bugs and bad customer service.
This app has a fundamental bug which makes it not useable. Basically, if your folder has dozen of files, the app just cannot show it.
I once followed up with one of the app dev about it very long ago. The Dev admitted that this is a bug of their server. However, the bug is still not fixed by now (one year later)
Just try something else.
- VMLabs Limited
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 VMLabs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- GitLab Control Pro $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.