Download the Official App for Globe Load prepaid mobile phones – the fastest, easiest, and the most convenient way to recharge your phone!
Buy airtime from anywhere in the world!
Globe Customers – Buy credit for your own phone in Philippines or while traveling overseas. Friends or Family in the USA, Canada, Asia or anywhere else in the world – Add credits to your loved ones’ Globe prepaid phones in Philippines without paying any foreign transaction fees.
• Send From Anywhere – Send Globe airtime to your friends and family from anywhere in the world.
• Load Your Globe Phone – Buy credit for your own Globe prepaid phone.
• No Fees – No processing fees or bank charges.
• Exclusive Promotions – Free bonus minutes and data (when applicable).
• Multiple Payment Options – Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex or PayPal.
• Easy Registration – Quickly sign up with email, Facebook, or Google logins.
• Auto-Load – Set up a recurring load for hassle-free recurring transactions.
• Single Login – Use your same account on the Globe website and the Top-Up App.
• Quickly Repeat Your Last Load - Single touch "Repeat Load" option lets you send to the same phone number with the same amount instantly.
It's as easy as 1,2,3:
1. Enter the phone number
2. Select an amount
3. Hit pay and send!
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good and easy
Not the official app!!! Minimum 300php
Edit: This is not an official app!!
This could be very useful but to can’t send realistic amounts. The minimum is 300php which is way too much. In fact the only options appear to be 300p and 500p. The conversion rate is less than market but it might be rounding down for convenience. It’s charging about 1% in the currency conversion but I don’t think it will charge fees to pay by credit card.
Not an Official Globe App
This is not an offical Globe Topup app. You see the globe logo. But everything else is fishy. Exchange rates? Charge in USD? I wouldn’t give these guys any credit card info etc. I went to Globe directly and they verified it’s not official. Globe employees said the only way to top up prepaid is to use Gcash (an official e-cash run by Globe PH) and / or Grab which allows you to top up different telcos. I’d trust those more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.