"...and you don't have to be a math genius, which we love..." - NBC's Today Show
"...this app’s tipping advice for more than 200 countries, from Afghanistan to Zambia, which make it the most comprehensive of the global tip calculators..." - Travel+Leisure Magazine
It's always best to tip appropriately in each and every situation. GlobeTips will give you precise advice on how to tip adequately in a specific situation in 240+ countries.
GlobeTips includes a lot of features such as bill scanning that simply calculates everything for you and automatically applies geo-location based advice, handy check-splitting, results up rounding, tax excluding, full tipping guide for all countries, etc.
SUMMARY LIST OF FEATURES:
• Bill/Check recognition for automatic tip calculation
• Tip guide for 240+ countries and regions
• Automatic country detection
• Possibility to divide tips among number of people
• Service-based tipping
• Tip calculation excluding sales tax
• Automatic currency detection
• Possibility to observe split bill and tip amount per person
• Tip rounding to whole number
• You can also remind, copy and share a bill.
Give it try!
• fixed restore button didn't hide after restore purchase.
• minor issue on iPad – hard to open settings by dragging from top.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool, easy, stylish
It just does what it needs the best possible way. Really useful and handy.
Tip % needs more flexibility
I like the look of this upgrade, however, the tipping percentages are only allowed in multiples of 5%. So I can either choose 15% or 20% when I may want to tip 17%. That feature in the old version was really nice.
Developer Response ,
We're launching new version with ability to do manual %. It will be available in 1-2 days.
Easy to use and can be set for any country.
- Ievgenii Lebid
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2014-2018 © Globe.Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Tips Content $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.