Stay on top of your inbox while keeping your team in sync: Manage shared inboxes like support@ and sales@, access your Gmail shared labels, share and assign emails to your teammates, add context with email notes, track, schedule and snooze emails, send meeting invites and more.
Important: This is a beta version. Based on your feedback we will continue to improve the app.
- Shared Inbox: Manage group emails like sales@ and support@.
- Shared Gmail Labels: Easily organize emails by client and project.
- Email Assignment: Share and delegate emails to your team members.
- Email Notes: @mention teammates and collaborate behind the scenes. No more bcc or fwd!
- Customize your swipes: your favorite email actions right at your fingertips (share, assign, snooze, etc).
- Meeting Scheduler: Insert your pre-defined meeting invites inside your emails, including Google Meet or Zoom links, with availability synced from Google Calendar
- Email Templates: Insert pre-written emails from your compose window.
- Email Sequences: Put your email outreach on autopilot.
- Email Tracking: Find out when and where your emails are opened.
- Send Later: Schedule your drafts to be sent with perfect timing.
- Snooze: Configure your incoming emails so they come back when you’re ready.
- Follow-ups: Never forget to reply to an email.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH NOTIFICATIONS
Gmelius will send you notifications on new conversations, email opens and email notes.
REAL-TIME SYNC WITH YOUR WEB APP
All changes made in Gmelius’ mobile app will immediately appear in your Gmelius inbox in your browser, and within any integration you have set (ex: if a Shared inbox is synced with a Slack channel). This app complements and works in synergy with your web app.
WHO IS GMELIUS?
We offer a unique collaboration platform that integrates with Gmail and G Suite accounts and the tools your teams already use and love like Slack or Trello. Company’s data is de-siloed and productivity increased by minimizing the back-and-forth between apps and automating key processes. Work together, everywhere!
DON'T HAVE A GMELIUS ACCOUNT YET?
You can sign up for Gmelius for FREE right on the app. Gmelius simplifies teamwork. Try us!
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gmelius is great; the app is new
I have been using Gmelius for about two years and it has significantly improved how I use email.
For a long time, the only drawback has been inability to really be able to use email on mobile (because then you set off your own email trackers for instance, as those are not blocked by the Gmelius interface).
This new app is really a game changer. It's understandably unstable right now, but as they improve it, I think it will make Gmelius overall all the more valuable.
Company is Great, App Needs Refinement
A fully functioning email app that blocks trackers and allows a send later feature which is amazing for a mobile email app! However, the app can be slow if you have 10 years worth of emails including all their related attachments (can only speak to for myself). Saving drafts can sometimes be iffy too :/ Most importantly however, is a feature available in almost any other email app, the ability to view unread only. I hope very badly they get this feature rolled out sooner than later because everything else about this feature rich app which I mostly use on desktop is magnifique!
Very Much a Beta Version
This is very much so a Beta Version of their incredible online Gmail Integration Tool. Gmelius is a must-have for any Gmail user (Individual, Team, or CRM). However, it’s best to steer clear of the App for now as your main Email App until it’s fully re-tooled.
The foundation is solid (buggy but solid layout and function). The App is a nice add-on when “away from a computer” but it’s not going to be worth the aggravation of trying to use it as a tool is not meant to be at this time; which is a replacement of the Gmail App. Someday it’ll get there I have no doubt, but the question is - what’s the timeline for this goal?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.