The Tuner app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Tuner device compatibility:
Please consult the Tuner app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.userguides.gnhearing.com
Use the Tuner app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.userguides.gnhearing.com
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update includes general performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I was experiencing some of the issues in other reviews (and was very frustrated as a result) . After working through contacts with the app developer, my hearing aid provider and finally the manufacturer of my hearing aids. I was told to update my iOS, unpair and re-pair my hearing aids (a multi step process). After restarting my phone I had to close Tuner and reopen. I tentatively think things seem to be working now.
App Will Not Work With Latest iPhone Update
This app worked fine until the latest iOS update to 15.4.1. Now it doesn’t work at all, even though my hearing aids (ReSound FP962-DRW) are connected to my iPhone. The re-pairing procedure does not solve the problem.
GN Hearing Tuner
The hearing came with a app. called True Hearing it worked great. We were moved to a new app. GN Hearing Tuner and it is really bad. My hearing aid get a pop up icon called IPhone. This icon will not allow me to move to any other icons. I don’t understand why it was move to a app. that will not work with these hearing aids. It started iso 12 update now he have iso 13.1.3 I can not use the Bluetooth app. With out closing the Bluetooth remove the GN app. and reboot my phone. Slow getting back on line sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Please fix this app or maybe go back to a app. that will work with my True hearing aids.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 351.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 5.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2024, GN Hearing Care Corporation