The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Amaze™
• Beltone Trust™
• Beltone Boost Max™
The Beltone HearMax app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearMax mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone-hearing.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearMax app to:
• Enjoy Beltone Remote Care: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearmax
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We have focused on improving the performance of the app and solved a number of defects.
Ratings and Reviews
This app performs well but makes an assumption that the hearing loss is the same in both ears. As a result, when connecting, the volume sliders are set equal for both ears rather that use the last settings previously used.
And, if I use the switchs on either aid to raise or lower ty the volume, the program sets the volume to the SAME level on both hearing aids regardless of what they were. This causes me to open the app to reset the balances between the left and right aid.
Your comments don’t make any sense .... first, I do see a professional audiologist on a regular basis. And If you are correct, then why do you provide separate slider adjustments for volume for each ear?
And, again changing the volume on one using the buttons on the hearing aid shouldn’t change the volume on the other.
Btw, you show incredible lack of sensitivity and an unusual lack of curiosity about the problems users of you product have!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that we misunderstood you. We believed you talked about the volume control in the app.
If you have a pair of hearing aids with two buttons on, then the synchronized volume control can be disabled by your hearing care professional.
Remote support setup not working
I have reloaded this app 5 times to setup remote support and it keeps hanging up after the 2nd page is accepted. I have to restart this iPhone 8 each time and then the app tells me that remote support is unavailable. The app then shows a number 1 to indicate that remote setup is unfinished. This is extremely annoying.
Can not remove
❌Update❌ Thank you to developer for your help on resolving this issue! I have been trying to remove this app completely from iPhone it takes over Bluetooth when ever I’m close to the hearing aids even though I’ve deleted app
Developer Response ,
The connection between the hearing aids and the app is controlled by the phone. The hearing aids are paired directly in the phones OS. to unpair, go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> MFi Hearing devices, click on the paired hearing aids and click on forget devices in the button.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 332.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2019, Beltone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.