Real time tracking of the International Space Station with pass predictions for when and where to actually see the space station pass overhead.
- Real time tracking
- 3D globe tracking view
- Map tracking view
- Overhead sky view
- ISS information and high resolution image
- NASA and Wikipedia links
- Time lapse control
- Zoom map and sky views
- Motion control sky view
- Auto data update
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alert notifications
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- Easy setup using iOS location or city list
See our GoSatWatch app to track 100s of satellites including the International Space Station with no ads.
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data. Once obit data has been updated from the internet, satellites can be tracked real time without an active internet connection.
See web site for more information.
- Alternate ISS orbital data server
- iOS updates
- Darkmode updates
- Option to share pass alerts to calendar
- Increased maximum number of notifications
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good so far....but missing a piece.
Only 4 stars because it has potential. As a former ISS Flight Controller, I used a product called BEV (Birds Eye View) that looked very similar to this. One thing this needs to be added is the approximate area of the South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA). Please consider adding that in a future build.
I refuse to give five stars to an app, no matter how nice, that insists on ads that have to be removed every time it's opened, nor will I keep it on my phone. I even considered paying for the $10 upgrade but could find no mention that the ads would be removed. Since one of the ads is for another of your apps that I already have, I’m wondering if upgrading would even get rid of the ad for upgrading! I’ll likely delete the other app as well. I almost hate to do it, but I’m limiting myself to ad-free apps, even if I have to pay for them.
Update: I’ve changed my rating to five stars. The App Store description of GoSatWatch (the upgrade) didn’t mention anything about the ads being gone in it. But in the App Store description of GoISSWatch, where it mentions the upgrade, it DOES mention that the upgrade would have no ads. For your own sake, I’d mention that selling point in BOTH places. Thanks.
Best One Out There
I installed every ISS tracking app available (for free) and started using them and keeping track of my favorite features. I was frustrated that my favorites were in different apps. Then I got to checking GoISSWatch out and there all my favor features were, and in one app. I promptly deleted all the other apps.
I use it to track position for radio contact. I like that it will show me all passes, not just the nighttime ones, distance from me to the satellite, the approximate visibility circle, my location on the map and the ability to run time fast-forward or fast-backward.
Improvements: A higher res image of earth would be nice.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GoSoftWorks Development Co.
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 GoSoftWorks Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.