It’s golf time! Play the mobile hit golf game everybody’s talking about - and it’s free to download!
Tee up on beautiful golf courses all around the world as you battle your rivals and compete in real-time, 1v1, multiplayer golf tournaments!
Pick up and play Golf Clash anywhere, anytime, and compete with millions of other golfers around the world in this BAFTA-winning game!
REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER GOLF GAME:
- Quick-fire 1vs1 multiplayer golf duels.
- Intuitive and revolutionary golf shot mechanic that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Simply place the target where you want to aim, then drag your golf ball back to apply power! Hit a perfect shot for maximum precision.
CONQUER YOUR RIVALS
- Drive, chip & putt your way to victory in global golf tournaments to become the ultimate Golf King!
- Unlock powerful new clubs to gain an advantage on the golf course with a range of attributes including; power, accuracy, shape and more.
- Collect over 600 balls with a wide range of attributes to cancel out the competition on the course.
- Compete across 13 challenging tours to become the ultimate Golf King!
- Unlock and progress to more advanced tours with more challenging course conditions as you “raise the stakes”.
- Dozens of golf courses to tee off on with new courses added frequently.
PERSONALISE YOUR GAME
- Progress through the free season track to earn new vanity rewards including; hole explosions, tees, emotes & chat options. Buy into the optional Golf Pass track to earn even more Legendary Rewards.
MORE GAME MODES, MORE REWARDS
- Compete in weekly leagues with millions of golfers around the world to earn promotions and earn rewards.
- Face off against other golfers in the Checkpoint Challenge as you battle it out on your personal challenge track against live competition!
- Tee off in a closest-to-the-pin challenge in Golden Shot and earn rewards using your golf skills.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- Join a Golf Clash clan to compete in team-based leaderboards to earn rewards and emerge victorious in the Champion’s 100.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping golf shots.
- Banter the competition with chat and emotes during the game.
Download Golf Clash today and show off your golfing prowess!
‘Best Mobile Game’ - BAFTA
‘Game of the Year’ - Mobile Games Awards
See you down the Clubhouse:
A network connection is required to play this golfing game.
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
Here's what's new in the latest Golf Clash update:
Ball Collection Album improvements
Tour Play updates
Big fixes and improvements
Thank you for downloading the latest Golf Clash update and happy swinging!
Ratings and Reviews
Support team won’t respond to my concerns
Golf Clash has adopted the trash concept of Season Passes in an effort to generate revenue similarly to what Fortnite and Call of Duty Modern Warfare did. The difference is that those two did not put notification numbers on items that weren’t available to us, they just showed us the image. Playdemic purposely puts season pass challenge notifications in the same area where the free account weekly and daily challenges are located to keep your attention focused on what paid perks are available IF YOU PAY UP LOLS and to generate a psychological response that forces someone to intentionally feel the “fear of missing out”/FOMO and force our brains to make decisions because we are susceptible to the dopamine-reward response pathway in our brains. This is not okay and playdemic should provide an option to allow these side by side notifications to be turned off that keep prompting us to look at free account challenges next to the paid-for season pass challenges.
UPDATE: Playdemic finally responded and said they will use ,y feedback in future updates. Therefore I have changed my rating to reflect that. It will not get a 5 star rating yet however, because it took longer than it probably should have to respond. However, if Playdemic actually adds in a feature to remove said golf pass notifications I’ll amend my rating further upward to a 5 star rating.
Was having fun until higher levels
I was enjoying this game for the most part when I started out. The match-ups weren’t too crazy until I started getting into the higher levels. The game claims that it will match me with something of the same skill level, well that’s just bogus. Once I got into the 400s and above it would consistently match me with players that were 50 percent higher levels than me and it only got worse when I started getting close to 1000. I almost never played match when I was the higher level, but somehow everyone I would play was getting lucky that I was such a lower level than they that it would kick me back to the cheaper games where I would have to grind to get back to the more expensive ones. I was constantly having to take on guys that had more experience and better clubs and balls than me and it was very frustrating. I got to the point where I was almost level 1000 with over half a million in coins and I played back to back to back games where the other player was way higher causing me to lose all but 17k in coins and kicking me back to level 700. I’m done with the game, the algorithm for the match-ups is always in favor of the other players and I’m sick of having to grind my way up against players higher ranked than me. If it was a mixture of higher and lower I wouldn’t be so upset, but out of all the games I played I probably played over 90 percent of the players were substantially higher levels than me. That made for a trash gaming experience.
I’ve played this game for a considerable length of time and one thing has never changed. The connection glitches in this software have always been present and frequent. I’ve been playing long enough that I’ve won hundreds off billions on this game and in the most recent major tournament, a software glitch (disconnection issue) cost me a top 10 finish. Was 3 feet from the pin for eagle when Golf Clash decides to disconnect me, not allowing me to finish the hole, then automatically posting a birdie which caused me to go from 6th place to 19th. Over the past few years of playing, I’ve seen it over and over. Also, the support team always gives the same crap for addressing issues such as this. If you want frustration, this is your game. Which brings me to my second fact.
After you play a while and increase your clubs and balls, it is quite evident that many times Golf Clash plays favorites with their GC100 player especially. They choose a winner before the hole starts and then do everything they can to make sure that player wins. Support even told me one time (probably by mistake) that they changed the wind between players to encourage creativity in shot making. It’s really quite evident when you get to certain levels of play the game as many call it, is rigged to the betterment of the players they choose to win.
I’ve played a lot and will continue to play, but if you want to enjoy this game, don’t get too deep in it, it will disappoint.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 162.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single $0.99
- Golden Shot Multiple $4.99
- Opening Round Qualifier $3.99
- Epic Offer $4.99
- sack of gems $9.99
- Mega Offer $4.99
- box of gems $4.99
- Special Bundle $4.99
- Super Offer $4.99
- handful of gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.