The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Mobile Game of the Year - BAFTA
Game of the Year 2018 - Mobile Game Awards
Game of the Year - TIGA Awards
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
- Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
- Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
- Chat with opponents and send emojis during the match!
- Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
A network connection is required to play this game
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Ad Choices: polices.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Welcome to the latest version of Golf Clash. Here's what's new:
- Explore the layered construction of golf balls and view their unique properties.
- Sub-property of the power stat is revealed: "Overpower Needle Stability"
- Performance improvements and plenty of bug fixes.
Be sure to check out the in-game Social Hub to read the full update notes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pro’s and Con’s
This game provides a lot of entertainment if you really don’t care about advancing or take it too seriously. That being said, it becomes very frustrating as you progress as most of the other reviewers have mentioned. You will be put on losing streaks until you purchase gems to buy coins so that you can even continue to play. I’ve been a 1k trophy player that’s had such a bad streak that I couldn’t even play in the entry level course. It is also very obvious when the game is on cycle to throw your round when you 3.0 putt circles or bounces the hole and you were set to win with that stroke. If the in app purchase were more reasonably priced, I wouldn’t mind paying to play such an in depth game.
The next issue is tourney play. This is a big issue that’s discussed over and over and should be an easy fix. The tournament lobbies as well as divisions are not matched up based on level. When you play regular tours, you are matched within reason. That is not the case at all in tourneys. It is ridiculous to spend the entry fee, finish a 9 hole course at -12 and lose to people finishing at -24 etc. 700 level trophies shouldn’t be in lobbies at the rookie level with 1500k trophy levels. A lot of people just quit after the 3rd hole at that point. It seems like it could easily be fixed with similarly ranked lobbies.
Outside of that, it’s a great game and I enjoy most aspects of it. Please make some tweaks 🙌🏼
Patience is the key
I don’t usually write reviews for any game, but I see a lot of complaints here so I thought i would put my two cents in. First off I will point out DO NOT ADVANCE TOO FAST! Take your time and play the first few tours for a while to rank up your clubs and increase your bankroll. There are good enough clubs in the first 4 tours to be able to compete once you get them leveled up. The game certainly has some issues as does any free to play game. Some of the purchases do cost a lot of money, but they are not necessary to play and enjoy the game. If you want to rise to the top of the ranks then paying is definitely a benefit, but if you are a casual player you can have plenty of fun without having to spend money. I am currently playing anywhere from tour 6 to tour 8 without spending money on special balls or anything like that. I admit I have spent a few dollars on the golden shots from time to time but that’s it. Once you advance a little in levels and join a clan, the amount of gems you collect in chests is usually more than enough to purchase decent balls to compete within lower to mid tours. If you want to get past tour 8 or 9 then the competition is tougher and you do need better balls to get the distance and reduce the wind levels, but there is plenty of fun to be had with this game.
Could be great
I’ve had this game for a long time and I’ve enjoyed it, however there are some key issues I have with it that could cause me and my friends to delete this game if they aren’t resolved.
1. Overall performance/flow: I really loved when they added tournaments and they’re definitely my favorite part of the game. In this week’s tournament I was doing pretty well, then my app froze while loading a hole and caused me to disconnect and take a bogey, costing me at least two shots. Then on my last hole after trying to bounce back, my app lagged and caused me to slice it into the deep rough blocked out by a tree, which cost me at least another shot.
2. There’s no practice feature. I can get into a situation where I have crazy wind or a new club or anything else I’m unfamiliar with and I will have no practice with it. It would make a big difference in my excitement for this game if there was a driving range and/or chipping green feature where I could practice different shots before I take big risks with coins in the game
3. I really like the clan feature they recently added! My friends and I have enjoyed it. I would however like to be able to send some of my coins to members of my clan if they’re in need of some
Overall I think this has potential to be a great game, but like I said there are some parts of this game that annoy me enough to consider never playing again. I hope these can be changed soon, because I’ve been getting fed up with it for awhile.
- Playdemic Ltd
- 191.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single $0.99
- Golden Shot Multiple $4.99
- Opening Round Qualifier $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.