The sun is shining and it’s time to play the real-time, multiplayer golf game everybody’s talking about!
Tee off on beautiful courses against players around the world, as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 golf games and challenge your Facebook friends! Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golfing skills, in the quest to be the Golf Clash King!
Enjoy quick-fire duels in one of the most exciting golf games ever made!
‘Best Mobile Game’ - BAFTA
‘Game of the Year’ - Mobile Games Awards
GOLF CLASH FEATURES
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master
- Dozens of golf courses - new courses added every month!
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses
- Global golf tournaments every two weeks - be the Golf King!
- Try the Golden Shot - win prizes by showing off your deadly shot accuracy
- Unlock new clubs and balls to gain power, accuracy, spin and curl
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots
- Banter your opponents with chat and emoji during the game!
- Golf Clash clans can chat, share replays and work together to earn clan rewards
This is not your average sports game! Thousands of live players are online, waiting to be challenged to golf games.
Download Golf Clash today and show off your golfing prowess!
See you down the Clubhouse:
A network connection is required to play this golfing game.
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne.
Ad Choices: https://www.polices.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Here’s what’s new in the last Golf Clash update:
- Wind directions - can now be seen before playing each tournament hole.
- New final practice - Just before playing tournament holes, final practice allows you to experience the actual wind conditions you’ll face in the competition.
- Bug fixes and game improvements.
Be sure to check out the in-game Social Hub for more details on the improvements to tournament practice.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, but........
The in app purchases are way too much money. It's absolutely ridiculous. And you need all the purchases constantly to keep up with with the upgrades and tournaments and the listing steaks that will happen inevitably. Other than those three AWFUL things I love this game. Also, one last thing..... You should be able to ALWAYS HAVE a chance at making a putt. Sometimes because the game doesn't have distances measured so you can choose what club to use, if you shoot a approach shot and make it in a larger Green but fail to get really close or just close enough, you are screwed and lose a shot because you are forced to take the putt that won't reach the hole therefore losing a shot to the other player. It would have served me better to miss the green and then chip the shot in the hole or have at least a fighting chance at the hole rather than just putt a meaningless shot. I shouldn't be punished for driving a wonderful shot into the large green only to lose a shot because it's "too far". Please fix this problem it's absolutely annoying it costed me 200k coins in a hand I've already invested over$50 bucks to play within a month that's crazy. I'm about to delete it because of all the costs. Thanks
Could be great
I’ve had this game for a long time and I’ve enjoyed it, however there are some key issues I have with it that could cause me and my friends to delete this game if they aren’t resolved.
1. Overall performance/flow: I really loved when they added tournaments and they’re definitely my favorite part of the game. In this week’s tournament I was doing pretty well, then my app froze while loading a hole and caused me to disconnect and take a bogey, costing me at least two shots. Then on my last hole after trying to bounce back, my app lagged and caused me to slice it into the deep rough blocked out by a tree, which cost me at least another shot.
2. There’s no practice feature. I can get into a situation where I have crazy wind or a new club or anything else I’m unfamiliar with and I will have no practice with it. It would make a big difference in my excitement for this game if there was a driving range and/or chipping green feature where I could practice different shots before I take big risks with coins in the game
3. I really like the clan feature they recently added! My friends and I have enjoyed it. I would however like to be able to send some of my coins to members of my clan if they’re in need of some
Overall I think this has potential to be a great game, but like I said there are some parts of this game that annoy me enough to consider never playing again. I hope these can be changed soon, because I’ve been getting fed up with it for awhile.
I really enjoy this game a lot. It is fun lots of parts are realistic. Except when people hit out of bounds or hit it in the hazard. They don’t gain a stroke and it still creates an opportunity for them to actually win without the shootout. It happened to me and he hit out of bounds, I wasn’t able to hit the green on my second. He drove on to the green and made his put and I lost the round. AND HE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS. There should be a penalty stroke for that. That’s how golf is. And also, this game can’t give me an even matchup. I have no idea where your matchup system came from because I am rookie two, and I play people who have gold banners and blue banners consistently. Which is why I don’t stand a chance. Their clubs are such high level where they can hit the green in two with ease due to their very high upgraded clubs versus my low level clubs which allows me to not make it in too. The matchmaking is so unfair, and it makes me not want to play when I have to go up against people who have well over 3000 matches where I’ve only had maybe 300. The matchmaking needs to change and if I’m a rookie two it needs to match me with rookie 2 players. I could care less if the search takes longer because it will help make the game more fair and less stressful and annoying. Please fix your matchmaking! I cannot stand how unfair it is. Please I enjoy the game but not when it’s always against people who are three to four tiers ahead of me..... that isn’t FAIR.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playdemic Ltd
- 210.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single $0.99
- Golden Shot Multiple $4.99
- Opening Round Qualifier $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.