LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Golf Monthly is the UK’s leading multi-platform golf media brand, with over a century of heritage and authority in a sport that continues to prosper and grow.
GOLF MONTHLY SERVES A GROWING AUDIENCE THROUGH OVER 1 MILLION MULTI-MEDIA TOUCHPOINTS INCLUDING 150,000 WEBSITE UNIQUES EACH MONTH
Here’s some buzzworthy stuff that’s too good not to share.
- Established in 1911 in Scotland by Harold Hilton, winner of two Open and two Amateur championships.
- Written by golfers, for golfers, the brand indulges consumers in their passion for golf.
- Equipment reviews, instruction tips from coaches and the top professionals, big name interviews and unparalleled levels of reader interaction.
- Over 200 expert coaching videos available on the Golf Monthly YouTube channel.
The available subscription periods for Golf Monthly magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Golf Monthly Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Golf reads
All around good app with digital magazine. I can't say it has helped my game (yet), but that could be user error.
Decent but not great
The app works well! However you must purchase any edition that was released prior to your initial digital registration! That's cheap once your a subscriber you should have full access to any and all archived editions, especially since most of us have been print and paper subscribers for years! How great would this apple if you could find your past favorite lessons from Dave to hone up on your game! Until that happens I can't see giving 5 stars or paying $6.99 per issue.
Viewed the magazine on my phone. Very good basic functionality. In the expletive that I have, there was not a an article that had a motion added example so I don't know if this app allows it. I.e. an example of a golf swing in motion where I can control the tempo. I didn't give it 5 stars because of this unknown option.
- TI Media Limited
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Golf Monthly Magazine Subscriptions $4.99
- Golf Monthly Magazine Subscriptions $43.99
- June 2014 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.