Download the most trusted app used by millions of golfers! GolfLogix is the pioneer of Golf GPS and for the past 22 years over 5 million golfers all around the world continually trust our groundbreaking technology to guide them on the course. GolfLogix is so easy, fast, and fun to use that it seamlessly blends with your traditional golfing routines. Install the GolfLogix app right now to try all these innovative features on your next two rounds for FREE.
With GolfLogix, it's like having a pro caddy and advanced GPS rangefinder in your pocket. Master every hole with precision "Plays Like" distances, taking into account elevation changes, so you always hit the right club. Unleash your full golfing potential with unrivaled 3D visualizations and real-time performance analysis, tailored to your unique skills and style.
Discover the ultimate Golf GPS app today! Join the league of elite golfers using our cutting-edge app to elevate their game. Lower your scores with our innovative game enhancement tools, digital scorecard, and comprehensive stats.
- Navigate the course with vibrant 3D course maps
- Improve your game with full score and stat tracking
- Compete & collaborate with 4-player scorecards
- Elevate your skills with pro-level stats analysis
- Score exclusive deals on discounted tee times
- Access to all Plus features for your first 2 rounds
- Get the exact GPS distance to any location from tee to green
- Master your shots with GPS & slope-adjusted distances
- Experience 3D hole flyovers tailored to your club range
- Visualize where your clubs will land on the fairway or green club landing zones
- Stick your approach with green slope heat maps
- Conquer the greens with USGA-approved break maps
- Draw a line from your ball to the flag to see how your putt will break
- Track every shot with our patented club tracking technology
- Revolutionize your game with 3D putt line guidance
Install the GolfLogix app right now to try all these innovative features on your next two rounds for FREE.
1. Install it now to try all the Plus Membership features for FREE while playing your next two rounds.
2. After the free trial, GolfLogix Plus Membership with advanced GPS features, approach view, and putt line can be purchased for $12.99/month, $59.99/1 year or 2-day passes for $9.99 each.
NEW Exclusive Offer from our friends at Golf.com!
Every NEW Annual Plus Member gets 1-year access to InsideGolf for Free, which includes:
- Over $650 in FREE Offers
- FREE 1-year subscription to GOLF Magazine ($79 Value)
- FREE TrueSpec fitting with any same day purchase ($375 Value)
- FREE Instant credit to Fairway Jockey ($20 Value)
- FREE Discounts off other qualifying items from Fairway Jockey ($100 Value)
- FREE Discount off any clubs(s) purchase at Miura Golf ($100 Value)
- 50% off a GolfTec Club Fitting or Swing Evaluation
- 25% off any Skillest Lessons package
- Frequent giveaways for gear, experiences and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Great APP - Needs some work
I’ve been using this APP as a Champion Member for ~5+ years. It’s been a great APP up until recently. I purchased an Apple iWatch 4 with Cellular/GPS and was hoping I wouldn’t need to carry my iPhone 8+ everywhere on the course and could just leave it in the cart and use the standalone GPS feature in the iWatch 4. Unfortunately, there is times the standalone GPS feature in the iWatch 4 appears to work and shows a different distance than what is shown on the iPhone 8+ sitting in the golf cart - and there is times the distance to the center of the green doesn’t change on the iWatch 4 as I walk 25-50 yards in front of the iPhone 8+ sitting in the golf cart. Please work to improve this feature.
Additionally, the new updates are a bit annoying. Why is it the approach and green maps automatically pop-up? This slows me down too much - I would rather have the ability to access approach and green maps when desired. Please add a feature where one can select a setting where the approach and green maps can be set to AUTO ON at the users request. Thanks
4/12 - Sent email on 4/1 to Developer (Gerald) IRT stand-alone GPS feature in iWatch 4 not working - it’s not reliable. I’ve been unable to leave my iPhone in the golf cart and receive a different distance on iWatch 4. I sent email to Gerald who indicated a possible syncing problem between iPhone and iWatch 4 but have yet to hear from Gerald. Disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Dear Valued Member,
This sounds like some type of synching issue between your phone and the watch. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you straightened out.
We have had a number of requests to allow the option to turn on/off the auto features for the green maps.
GolfLogix Member Support
Outstanding GPS & scorecard
Love it, have been using it since 2013. Great GPS function & scorecard. I have the upgrade Premium Membership with the additional features & stats = great additional features for the small annual fee. Neat tracking for pitches, chip & putts... The most important strokes of the game. Wouldn't be without it on the course... Makes lay ups where necessary and easy to plan with the target layup feature.
Scorecard is customizable & easy to enter scores/stats for the hole. Haven't set up club tracking yet, but I believe it may "suggest" a club to use if properly setup. Allows team scoring, although I don't use that. My focus is to track & improve my game, with on the course assistance for distance - especially when playing new or infrequently visited courses.
Stat tracking is fun to watch - especially on putts... seems my most consistent "miss" is on the RIGHT. Probably relates to my setup for the putt (offline or incorrectly reading it - optical illusions?)... so it is targeting "something" to work on! All around a great & versatile App. Loads fast & is relatively easy on the iPhone battery... typically uses about 25 - 30% of the battery for an 18 hole round. I have done 36 holes without a battery recharge - started with close to 100%, battery was still ok for phone calls etc when done with golf rounds.
Apple Watch Integration is Amazing
I have been using GolfLogix for many years. I have tried others, only to conclude GolfLogix is the best. And that was before the latest update which added awesome Apple Watch usability. In the past, the watch would tell me how far it was from the phone to the hole. Normally, no big issue as the cart (with the phone) was beside the ball. It made a difference in “cart path only” days as I had to put the phone in my pocket to insure accurate yardage. Now, the yardage on the watch updates from where the watch is, not the phone! Very useful! Also, the statistics (fairway hit, number of putts) can be scored on the watch. Once I open the App on the phone, I don’t have to use it again unless I want the study the hole map, or the round is over. Super accurate yardage.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GolfLogix, Inc.
- 323.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GolfLogix Inc 2009 - 2022
- In-App Purchases
- GolfLogix Plus $12.99
- GolfLogix Premium Membership $4.99
- GolfLogix Champion Membership $3.99
- GolfLogix Champion Membership $19.99
- GolfLogix Plus $59.99
- GolfLogix Premium Membership $29.99
- GolfLogix Champion Membership $24.99
- Annual GolfLogix Champion Membership $19.99
- 2 Day Premium + Putt Breaks $9.99
- GolfLogix Plus $39.99