GOLFTEC’s CLUBHOUSE is your home for game improvement. Download the app now for access to all of your past golf lessons, drills and coach analysis, book out your golf lessons and practice, simple scheduling, game-tracking, online shop, and refer friends to your golf coach with one click.
Whether you’re an active GOLFTEC student or someone interested in golf lessons or golf club fitting at GOLFTEC, the CLUBHOUSE provides an unprecedented immersive experience.
GOLFTEC CLUBHOUSE Features:
• Access to all your lessons including videos and instruction from your lessons, specific video drills for your game, Coach notes, and more
• Schedule appointments & see upcoming lessons
• Renew and purchase more lessons/fittings through the app
• Access to exclusive golf tips, drills, and instructional content from GOLFTEC’s Coaches and PGA Professionals
• Track on-course stats & ability to post scores
• Online GOLFTEC shop with discounts on the best curated golf gear
• Test your skills across all areas of your game and set new goals with a Skills Challenge
• Refer your friends to your Coach with a simple link
• Accessible from mobile device or tablet
Download the GOLFTEC CLUBHOUSE today and take your game to the next level!
Fixing bugs and improve UI/UX
Ratings and Reviews
The last version seemed to work great. This new update one is not working at all. I’m in the app, and most of the functions are operational. Someone needs to get this rectified immediately being that it’s the number one way to communicate with our coaches and the office.
New bugs with most recent update
1.) Since the most recent update, I have lost the ability to see the before and after swings in slow motion, as “hold and drag” no longer works.
2.) I cannot modify appointments. When I tried to cancel an appointment, it brings me to the cancellation screen, but hitting “submit” does nothing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for bringing these issues to our attention. We plan on updating the video feature in future versions of the app. And our dev team is currently addressing the cancellation issue now and that will be corrected in an upcoming update.
Nov 13, 21 Update
Just updated the app on my iPad all you get is the log in screen but it doesn’t allow for entry of log-in details. iPhone works but if I can’t view on iPad it makes it a worthless app. Based on the previous reviews, it looks like GOLFTEC needs to find a new developer. I pay more for lessons with them based on being able to view them. A non-functioning app means that the cost becomes too much.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOLFTEC Enterprises LLC
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © All rights reserved by GOLFTEC Enterprises
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.