GOLFTEC’s CLUBHOUSE is your home for game improvement. Download the app now for access to all of your past golf lessons, drills and coach analysis, book out your golf lessons and practice, simple scheduling, game-tracking, online shop, and refer friends to your golf coach with one click.
Whether you’re an active GOLFTEC student or someone interested in golf lessons or golf club fitting at GOLFTEC, the CLUBHOUSE provides an unprecedented immersive experience.
GOLFTEC CLUBHOUSE Features:
• Access to all your lessons including videos and instruction from your lessons, specific video drills for your game, Coach notes, and more
• Schedule appointments & see upcoming lessons
• Renew and purchase more lessons/fittings through the app
• Access to exclusive golf tips, drills, and instructional content from GOLFTEC’s Coaches and PGA Professionals
• Track on-course stats & ability to post scores
• Online GOLFTEC shop with discounts on the best curated golf gear
• Test your skills across all areas of your game and set new goals with a Skills Challenge
• Refer your friends to your Coach with a simple link
• Accessible from mobile device or tablet
Download the GOLFTEC CLUBHOUSE today and take your game to the next level!
- HappyFox Chat Support
- Improve booking practice
- Fixing bugs and improve UI/UX
Ratings and Reviews
Progress but needs more QA
Scheduling has become more difficult. Not easy to view full list of appointments across months or view a calendar month overview only a list. Navigating between months is extremely slow to load and selecting a specific month doesn’t work. Credits and purchase history are inaccurate or not intuitive. Legacy lessons are missing. Practice session data would be a great add.
GolfTec lessons — high tech. GolfTec app — It’s 2022. How can an app be this bad?
I’ll keep it short. Videos don’t load in full-screen. Drag-for-slow-mo (frame by frame) to really watch your swing (or pros) just doesn’t work. Loading errors are frequent. UX needs a refresh. There should be a feature to compare your swing side-side with pro with similar swing all the way through, with the ability to sync up timing and slow-mo features. Desktop and site works better, but it’s still incomplete.
Also, GolfTec… how come I don’t hit into a screen/simulator at an actual facility like your tip videos? What about pressure plates? What about overhead filming? Or face-on filming? What about mats with simulated rough? This may be too much to expect, but please fix your app.
Best it’s ever been
I have been using the GOLFTEC versions of their apps for as long as they’ve had them. They have not all been good and some of them pretty bad. I have run into some functional update issues but overall this experience is the best it’s ever been. I love the ease of getting into see my past lessons and now the schedule tool is pretty good (although my location is always so busy I usually have to talk to my coach to schedule anything other than my regular times). Very good experience this time around!!
Developer Response ,
I'm glad to hear you like the update. We are certainly trying to upgrade and improve our Clubhouse with each new iteration, but please always feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any suggestions or things you come across!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOLFTEC Enterprises LLC
- 86.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © All rights reserved by GOLFTEC Enterprises