Good To Stargaze 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
When will it be good to stargaze? See the weather forecast, seeing, transparency, and light pollution, all in one convenient tool. Perfect for amateur and professional astronomers alike, for naked eye viewing, binoculars, or telescopes.
The free version shows a limited number of hours of forecast. For the full 7-days, you can become a subscriber. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you originally paid. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Adds a new Professional Subscription offering extended 15-day forecasts and 10 favorite locations.
* Adds the Charts tab, which provides a comprehensive visualizion of forecast data, available to all subscribers.
* Adds Apple WeatherKit as a forecast source to replace Dark Sky.
* Updates translations.
* Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful program loaded with features
Great app but I refuse to pay for subscription software too bad this is good stuff renting software ruined my purchase, oh well back to searching for reasonable apps
Warning about app
This app is apparently no longer supported/updated on IOS. The developer even points you to a mobile specific site to use when you subscribe, thinking the app is the latest. The app is nice, but if he no longer is going to support/update it and instead point subscribers at his mobile site , he needs to remove it from the store. He’s simply using the outdated app to point users to a mobile site, which enhances his income since he no longer needs to maintain an IOS app.
Amazing but needs updating
An amazing app. Would rate 5 stars if light pollution map was up to date. The map is based off of NOAA 2015 data, which, in Texas, things are getting pretty crazy and cities are exploding lately… so not super reliable here anymore :( hopefully the data will be updated soon, if the app hasn’t been forgotten about…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew LLOYD
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2023 Matthew Lloyd
- In-App Purchases
- Hobby Subscription - One Year $25.99
- Professional - One Year $49.99
- Hobby Subscription - One Year $23.99
- Hobby Subscription - One Month $3.99
- Value Subscription - One Month $0.99
- Value Subscription - One Year $6.99
- Professional - One Month $6.99