Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
Did you know that the strongest creature on Earth is actually a bug? The oribatid mite, also known as the moss or beetle mite, weighs just 100 micrograms and is under one millimetre in size, but can easily hold 1,180 times its own weight. That's like a human pulling six double-decker buses!
We're glad we squash bugs no matter their size and strength. Update your Grab app to version 5.115 for a bug-free experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Necessary updates for 5 Stars ⭐️
•Honestly I am really impressed by this app with multiple tasks in it.
•I love to take grab taxi instead of random one for its security and service.
• Yet some locations especially my home can’t be pin-pointed to show exactly where I am and this often leads me to more talking with taxi driver.
Sometimes this is annoying cuz he waits for me at somewhere I have to walk far from my home to save my own time.
• I’d be more excited to see the live movement of taxi with much less delay on the map in the app.
• I’d be very happy to order Grab food if the app includes more restaurants and better results for the food/ restaurant search. Yes I still enjoy this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know. We will relay this to the relevant team and work on improving our app.
Long time, loyal user, recently uninstalled
I’ve been using Grab for 4+ years and have passed a lot of money through their ecosystem, however I’ve decided on principle that I can’t support this company any longer as their customer service is absolutely terrible. As of late I’ve had a few orders in a row that were wrong, whether they were the restaurant or the drivers fault depends on the different orders, however after writing detailed explanations including photos, Grab support didn’t even bother getting back to me at all, let alone compensating me for my lost money and time. On top of what I’ve heard from the drivers (here in Southeast Asia a few years ago there was competition between Uber and Grab, and Uber took much better care of the drivers). Clearly this company does not have the customers nor the employees best interest in mind, they’re just out to take your money and get away with compensating you as little as possible. Look elsewhere. There’s lots of competitors who are hungry to satisfy their customers should there be any issues.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry about your unfortunate experience. Please reach out via the in-app help centre or our social media platforms so that we can help you out with this. Thank you!
Company Circling the Drain
From Grab CS: “Please be informed that from 31 July 2020, GrabRewards Points will only be awarded for payments made with GrabPay Wallet.”
Why didn’t you post this to all customers through the app?!? There is NOTHING in the Help Centre regarding this major policy change. When did you plan on announcing it?
As if to add insult to injury, GrabPay Wallet can’t be topped up anymore, even from local banks!
I have lost out on hundreds of points!!!
Recently, my account was blocked for 24hrs for cancellations I never made! Drivers in Malaysia are using a hacked version of the app that snipes (steals) calls!
Last night our new, untrained driver mesmerized by the app and GPS came to a full stop on the freeway. A 10 minute ride took 45 minutes. The night before that, a driver tapped “Picked Up” then no-showed, effectively disabling the app. Took an hour to sort out. While we have a 8 month old baby in tow.
Grab is in the chaotic end stages of startup group think. They have monopoly status. Employees neither know nor care what anyone else is doing. They are way past giving a f@#k.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. With regards to any changes/updates on GrabRewards, you may find out more via our website here (https://www.grab.com/my/rewards/). We hear you and will relay your feedback to the relevant team for their assessment and future improvements. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please drop us a message via the Help Centre or our social platforms and we will be glad to assist.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 637.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.