Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
A single honeybee colony can produce around 100kg of honey each year – that’s 220 jars! To get a jar of honey or other essentials, download the new Grab app and bee surprised by everything you can order to your doorstep through Grab Mart.
Don't worry, bee happy and enjoy a bug free life by updating your Grab app to version 5.110
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What you see is not what you pay...
I have been using this app for quite some time in Singapore. This works quite well except during peak hours when it checks many drivers and can't find one (I guess this comes from the fact that "busy" drivers don't indicate they are busy in their app). The percentage of driver cancellations is also much higher than competitors, which is quite annoying, especially after you struggled to get it and waited already 15 minutes.
But what made me stop using this app is when I realized that the rate shown for grabcar on the welcome screen before confirming the booking is NOT what I paid (was obviously higher by several dollars). When I called the support, I was told that there is no issue with the system, it is just that pricing is dynamic and changed between the time is confirmed and the confirmation of the driver (a very short while after). For me, this is unacceptable. It is like going to the supermarket and realizing at the cashier that prices on the shelves are just indicative...
The support guys were not understanding and kept repeating this is normal (even at supervisor level). They finally proposed to have a higher ranking person to call me back within 24 hours and a week later still nothing.
Good bye Grab, you just lost a customer who uses taxi several times per day, and maybe many others once they will discover how you work and treat customers
Energy consuming App with Terrible Service
I have been using Grab more frequently starting this year. The application for some reason uses a lot of energy and when running this your battery will take a big hit. As for the App, it does not really give you precise locations that you can choose and the drivers are often sent to the wrong location. Uber's apps are more clean. But the app is just one part, the bigger part is the service behind the app. With Grab in the Philippines 20% of your fare goes to Grab, the drivers are rewarded for number of rides, and if a customer complains about getting 12 cancelled rides from drivers in 2 weeks, well at most you will get a standardized letter saying that Grab is sorry, that they are fixing the problem, and let us know if we can help you in any other way. BUT, what they are actually saying is "You are stupid for believing we are doing something about this problem, We don't care about the customer and just want you to keep getting our service where we get 20% for the same ride from a Taxi. So if you get GRAB in the Philippines, expect that you will get bad service after you batter takes a hit on energy levels.
AMAZING FOR TRAVEL
Grab App has been our oasis in Asia. We visited Singapore, Malaysia, and now are in Thailand. Singapore was very easy and comfortable to get around on public transport so we didn’t use Grab App there. But as soon as we hit the other two countries we desperately needed affordable transportation. Luckily some neighbors in Malaysia at our hotel told us about Grab and we’ve been using it since. Very affordable and keeps us from having to deal with local taxis who try and rip off or scam foreigners. The scheduling feature is also great. When we made a stop in Phuket, we were out by Phang Nga Bay which is a rural coastal village for site seeing. A local taxi tried to charge us twice what we paid to get there (we used Grab to get there from the airport). Unfortunately Grab drivers weren’t in the area but we scheduled it out and got one for a similar price to what we paid to get to Phang Nga from the airport. Now in Bangkok, public transport is very confusing, I can’t read the stops or signs or streets. Nothing is tourist friendly. Can’t figure out how to pay or how much to pay. Grab is an amazing alternative. I love this app!
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 635.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.