GreenEmployee Mobile allows employees who use GreenEmployee.com to easily view their pay history on their iPhone. Additionally, you may upload expense receipts, HR documents, clock in and out of your timesheet, and request time off if your company has these features enabled.
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your GreenEmployee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your GreenEmployee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your GreenEmployee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
Ratings and Reviews
My opinion about this app.
This app has been very beneficial to me and my family. The one function that has been helpful is the posting of my paycheck in advance of my payday. I am able to budget before hand. The only problem is there is no consistency in the posting. If only this could be addressed it would make the app the total package.
It doesn’t really help as much as it should I mean if I get paid two days early I can’t see my stub tell the next to so how am I gonna know if my hours are short den why can’t we get a preview or the hrs and money it is our money rite we worked for it we or hr a week before pay so why can’t we see the preview of it like a two direct deposit notice so we can add our hours and see if there’s something there so the higher up people will know immediately rather then late I just feel like it’s useless without the preview and having to wait days just for a pay stub of the hard enough cash I work for I wish some thing can be change and happen
Good, but buggy and limited features
The app works well as a system in which to log in and out. However, it is lacking in many features. It would be nice to see the amount of hours accumulated weekly, or during the pay period.
There is also a major bug with the iOS version. When entering a password, the app will not accept the + symbol in the password. When logging in using the web service, these passwords are acceptable.
Other than these few issues, the app generally works well for its intended purpose.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Greenshades Software
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Greenshades Software