The new Greenlite app helps you get the most value out of your Greenlite smart thermostat.
• You can change the temperature using your phone no matter where you are
• The informative dashboard shows you important details, including weather highlights powered by AccuWeather, without being overwhelming
• Home and Away Aware™ saves energy when you are away and delivers comfort when you are home
• Alerts inform you when the temperature in your house becomes too hot or too cold, or when it’s time to change your filter
• Setting up and managing schedules is a breeze with the intuitive scheduling interface
• Runtime statistics show you how much your heating/cooling system has been running
NOTE: The Greenlite app is compatible with G2 and AIRZ thermostats.
1. DST auto selection based on time zone.
2. Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Due to an update, I can no longer temporarily adjust the temperature; I have to turn the schedule off; otherwise, it just drops heat to 68. So, I then have to remember to turn schedule back on later. I also cannot figure out how to contact developer, so I’m writing this review in hopes they see it. I also wish that I could temporarily adjust temp and not have to select a time duration for that change; that it would just adjust for the schedule time period.
4 days in and Good so far. We have an older furnace that doesn’t have a control panel per- se, just wires. Thank goodness my husband is an electrician and figured out a way to wire it since we had a “C” wire on the thermostat but didn’t have a “C” at the furnace. Other than that one issue, it was set up very easily. I like having the app on my phone and can adjust temp with occasionally depending on weather, even if I’m not home. I do wish the app had a few more setting options for scheduling rather that just 2 a day; but again, I can adjust from my app if I remember. Haven’t tried setting up the app on more than one phone yet, but have heard that isn’t an option. If so, that’s disappointing.
All in all, decent for the price- FREE through our local electric company.
Thermostat consistently read 4 degrees too high
We were able to get all set up and going after some trial and error and video watching. Perhaps there is something wrong with our unit at it reads 4 degrees higher than actual temperature of the area near the thermostat. I would like info on how to fix this issue or a replacement.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- 71.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Johnson Controls, Plc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.