The new Greenlite app helps you get the most value out of your Greenlite smart thermostat.
• You can change the temperature using your phone no matter where you are
• The informative dashboard shows you important details, including weather highlights powered by AccuWeather, without being overwhelming
• Home and Away Aware™ saves energy when you are away and delivers comfort when you are home
• Alerts inform you when the temperature in your house becomes too hot or too cold, or when it’s time to change your filter
• Setting up and managing schedules is a breeze with the intuitive scheduling interface
• Runtime statistics show you how much your heating/cooling system has been running
NOTE: The Greenlite app is compatible with G2 and AIRZ thermostats.
Quick Dashboard Access – Do you have only one thermostat? The app will now directly show its dashboard!
Scheduling Enhancements – You can now edit both the starting and ending times of schedule events, and swipe left or right between days.
• Improved dial control will let you easily adjust set temperature by one degree
• Holding the dial all the way to the left or right will continue to adjust the set temperature
• Your changes to set temperature will be easy to observe
• Labeled icons for greater clarity
• Other tweaks to the dashboard to improve readability
Bug Fixes – We fixed some issues that would cause the app to crash intermittently
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The updated app includes weather info - that’s cool. Not sure why the charts had to switch from vertical to horizontal but at least they added the outside temp history to the chart. I don’t like the fact that my historical data doesn’t appear. I also think the person who picked the color scheme and the QA person should be fired. Not only is it ugly, the red font is unreadable. The dial to set the temp isn’t as intuitive as you would expect.
4 days in and Good so far. We have an older furnace that doesn’t have a control panel per- se, just wires. Thank goodness my husband is an electrician and figured out a way to wire it since we had a “C” wire on the thermostat but didn’t have a “C” at the furnace. Other than that one issue, it was set up very easily. I like having the app on my phone and can adjust temp with occasionally depending on weather, even if I’m not home. I do wish the app had a few more setting options for scheduling rather that just 2 a day; but again, I can adjust from my app if I remember. Haven’t tried setting up the app on more than one phone yet, but have heard that isn’t an option. If so, that’s disappointing.
All in all, decent for the price- FREE through our local electric company.
Thermostat consistently read 4 degrees too high
We were able to get all set up and going after some trial and error and video watching. Perhaps there is something wrong with our unit at it reads 4 degrees higher than actual temperature of the area near the thermostat. I would like info on how to fix this issue or a replacement.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.