With the Greyhound app, everything about your trip is at your fingertips. It is your personal ticket kiosk – in the palm of your hand.
• All access homepage - Access upcoming trips, book a new trip, find travel inspiration, station location information, and track your bus directly from the home screen.
• E-Tickets - The future of bus travel is here! We're making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket from the mobile app or on greyhound.com you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no waiting for an email ticket. Spend less time at the bus station and more time enjoying your trip!
• Check-In - Check-In for any trip that is E-Ticket eligible from the Home screen or Trip details. Check-In begins two hours prior to your scheduled departure time. We’ll send you a message on your Home screen to remind you it’s time to check-in.
• Personalized updates - With our new design, you will get everything you need for your day of travel on the app home screen. Personalized messages will let you know when it’s time to check-in for your trip, count down until it’s time to depart, and even allow you to access your E-Ticket.
• Road Rewards Members - Sign-in to your Road Rewards account, and you’ll have easy access to all your trips and tickets in one new convenient place called Trips. You’ll see all of your upcoming trips and have access to your travel details. If you are not a Road Rewards member, sign up now. It's free!
• Trip details - You’ll see all your upcoming trip details and get notifications on when you can check-in for your E-Ticket. You can also easily find station location information and contact details, driving directions, or track your bus.
Thank you for choosing Greyhound. To ensure you have the best possible experience, we have updated this version with bug fixes and performance improvements. Our key improvements include enhancing the user experience and app optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Tracker must be more dependable
This tracker is very helpful especially when going to a Greyhound bus station in the middle of the night. Waiting for a bus in front of a closed bus station is a personal security risk. Each minute of exposure adds to the risk. It is extremely helpful that I can use the bus tracker to anticipate the buses arrival, and I can be able to minimize my exposure waiting on the street. This is more than a convenience, it makes it possible for me to consider waiting for a 2 AM bus in not the best part of town. Otherwise that kind of security exposure is not an option.
I would sayThat calling this service a convenience would be similar to calling the traffic lights at a busy intersection a convenience. Yes you can get along without them, but it makes life so much safer. Thank you
Don’t ride greyhound if you live in south Texas. I had horrible experiences the last two times I took the bus. Both times, the bus station was filled with illegal immigrants being aided by a nun (illegally if you ask me). Each person/child was given a blanket, an envelope, a bag of snacks, etc. and given instructions as to what to do once they got to their destination. On my 2nd trip, when it came time for my bus to arrive, I went to the loading site and was first in line. To my surprise and disbelief, I was told to step back in order to allow a hoard of immigrants to line up before me. The rude nun lady brushed me aside and and began lining up all her group while I got asked to move further and further back in the line. When I complained to the bus attendant, he rudely instructed me to complain inside at the office (which meant leaving the line altogether and possibly missing the bus!) I decided to stay, eventually got on the bus, ended up in a crappy seat at the back, then uncomfortably continued to my destination, all the while having to deal w/ runny-nosed kids running around in the bus and yelling and screaming to which adults did nothing and the bus driver ignored. It was a horrifying experience.
Terrible customer experience ever
I decided to take Greyhound for the very first time to my best friends funeral and even paid additional money to board as priority. Arrived one hour early and checked my one bag. Bus was scheduled to arrive at 12:05 and was a little late which was no big deal. The took on a few passengers and said bus was packed and no one else could get on. The attendant said another bus will be arriving in 20 minutes. When that bus arrived they were heading in the opposite direction. Needless to say I was stranded at this bus station with my teenage daughter. The station was dirty, smelly and the attendant was very unprofessional. I called customer care 3x and they were unwilling to help, left me on hold and never came back on the line. I thought Greyhound was a reputable company but I would NEVER EVER use their service again or recommend it to my worst enemy if I had one. Please clean and sanitize your bus stations and employ professionals who are able to provide excellent customer service. FIRST AND DEFINITELY LAST. WORSE SERVICE EVER!!!👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
- Firstgroup America Inc
- 100.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 1995-2019 Greyhound Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.