You've just found the best, easiest tool for communicating with your iPhone contacts.
Downloaded by 5 million people in over 100 countries around the world.
Don't take our word for it. See for yourself! It's free.
Groups works with your native contacts and phone capabilities, so it's completely private.
+ Group your contacts into Friends, Family, etc.
+ Easily create and manage any groups of contacts
+ Now translated into 15 languages!
+ Works with native iPhone groups
+ Set an icon for each group - now w/more icons
+ Sort contacts by the time they were added
+ Merge duplicate contacts!
+ Easily text or email many contacts at once
+ Works even if your contacts don't have the app
+ Personalize your texts with first name, last name, etc.
+ Attach images to your emails, use To | Cc | Bcc
+ Share links, photos, videos with friends, family, students, or anyone using pure sms and email.
+ Search within groups, by any attribute
+ Set reminders to get in touch with people
+ Quickly build lists of people to contact
+ Supports all iPhone screen sizes
+ Takes advantage of the latest iOS features (like Do Not Disturb, Voice Messages etc.)
* Groups will obviously need to access your contacts in order to work.
* If you have iMessage turned on, your phone will use it to send out group messages.
Add Dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It makes my job easier
I deal with a lot of people in my job. I needed an app to sort my many contacts so I know who’s calling me before I pick up. I also didn’t need to scroll through hundreds of names to find who I needed to call. This app has worked so far & I can have a lot of categories to sort my contacts - by week and destination, bus Drivers, group Leaders, Hotels, restaurants, tour Guides, etc.
There are 3 things that bug me.
1. Sometimes it will not let me edit a date or delete something like a date or phone # that I’ve entered incorrectly.
2. Another thing is I might have 2 or 3 dates listed chronologically on a contact & I enter a new date & I go back into the contact & find the date has been moved to between the other dates or to the top date location throwing the chronological order off. If I re-edit it sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn’t.
3. The last thing is after I enter a new contact this box pops up: Do you want more information on this contact yes or no. My answer is always no. This is annoying & a waste of my time. I want to be able to turn that option off!
Merging Contacts Bug
I was excited to see this app as I needed an app to help me manage the different groups of contacts I have. I’m running into a couple of issues. 1. The function to consolidate duplicates is great, the bug here is I can only successfully merge one set of duplicates, when I repeat the process to merge the next set of duplicates I get kicked out of the app, the app shuts down. So to merge the next set of duplicates I would have to go into the app and start the process from the beginning. Each time it allows me to merge one set of duplicates then the app shuts down.
2. The functionality that lists out all the contacts that have potential duplicates is great. However, the “merge” button is not enabled even after I have put a check mark next to each suggested contact that has duplicates, the result is I cannot do the group merge, even though intuitively I think this is the purpose of the list and the merge button.
Can you please address these issues? Thanks
Finally Working Again!
UGH! I finally figured out why I couldn’t get my Groups App to work - like something was keeping it from accessing my phone Contacts! -> Must’ve been something in the latest iOS update that changed my Restrictions.
Not only did I have a hell of a time even FINDING where my Restrictions were in this iOS version, but it took me over 3 weeks to finally find it! I had Contact Restrictions on & the Groups App kept giving me an error message upon opening that it needed access to my Contacts. No matter where it took me to, or where I looked, in my phone Settings, I could NOT find the issue!
But I FINALLY did tonight - under Screen Time, of all things! Good grief! If I wouldn’t have Googled where Restrictions where, I’d STILL be looking! Ugh! Grrr!
But my Groups App is finally back to working correctly! Geez, what a hell the last 3+ weeks have been without it!
I’m changing my 1star rating to a 5 star rating, now!
But seriously, QBix DOES still need better customer service support! It’s extremely frustrating to have an issue, and have no where to turn to help figure it out!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Qbix, Inc.
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Qbix Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- + 18 icons $4.99
- + 30 icons $4.99
- + 30 icons $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.