Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on your device, transpose songs, create setlists, find YouTube videos and watch video lessons. Free app updates included!
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, FREE app updates and FREE tabs library updates.
* Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 350,000+ songs
* Predictive search suggestions
* Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
* On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
* Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
* IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
* Favorites: save tabs on your device
* Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
* Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
* ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-like scores
* NEW (simple) metronome
* Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
* Save and load tabs to/from device, and edit them!
* Open your own files
* 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption
* Portrait and landscape modes supported
* Adjustable tabs font size
* Supports iPad: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
* Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
* Send to e-mail feature
* Export to PDF for ChordPro files
Buy now and get unlimited access to the ultimate guitar tabs collection!
** IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! **
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed Dropbox access errors
Ratings and Reviews
I got away from having loose sheets and binders to remember lyrics and progressions. After enough years go by you’ll find you have accumulated so many songs in your head that you’ve done that it’s a real chore to remember even 1/2 of them off the cuff. This app does that.
I don’t use this playing onstage but for practice and getting the song lyrics in your head for a performance it is a real help.
Owning the song is important when you perform. But this is a great asset so songs don’t just fade away after not being played for a while too. Great handy app!
I’ve been using this app for about 5 years with a great deal of success. About two months ago, the auto scroll feature stopped working. Sent an email to the app developer but only got an auto reply message that said I might not get a personal message and that I also should refer to their FAQ page — which I had already done prior to send the email. However, I did comb the the FAQs a couple more times just to make sure my answer wasn’t in there somewhere. A fellow musician suggested I delete the app and reload it since we’d already scoured the APP STORE for updates and found none forthcoming. I refused to do that because I was afraid I would lose 832 songs I had meticulously edited. After a month I figured he might be right and I was hearing nothing from GuitarTapp. I hate it when I’m right sometimes, but this was indeed what I had feared. All 832 songs disappeared. Furthermore, reloading the app did nothing to regain the autoscroll feature. So, in the end, I don’t even know if this app is even supported — I’m kind of doubtful that it is.
Made life easy
Started playing and learning songs 3 years ago. Started at 59 yrs old. I bought music books and down loaded from many different online sights. Hand wrote songs out which took a lot of time but it did help memorize words and chords. After filling three binders over 2 years I hired a woman and paid over one hundred dollars to type the songs. That was great but being new to music I did not know to key the songs so I could sing them well. Once someone educated me now had 250 song in the wrong key's. needed to start over. With guitar tapp I downloaded all my songs , transposed chords in seconds,made the print exactly the size I wanted, and arranged music into different set list's. I use it at all my gigs. Never want to be without it. THANKS I LOVE IT
The developer, 8:45 Tools, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 8:45 Tools
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 8:45 Tools
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.