Setlist helper provides musicians and performers alike an easy way to organize songs and lyrics into setlists for performance or practice. Replace your songbook by putting all your lyrics into Setlist Helper. This app is great for Musicians, worship organizations, professional speakers, concert goers, etc...
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Below is a list of the main features in Setlist helper.
- Import PDF files.
- Dropbox support.
- Search for Lyrics.
- Support for the Bluetooth pedals such as the Airturn Pedal.
- Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
- Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
- Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com so your data is backed up can be used offline.
- Chord Pro format7 support for lyrics.
- Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
- Share set lists with email, facebook, others...
- Search Songs in the app.
- Statistics about total items and total time.
- Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
- Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the setlist
- Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
- Tap the upper left or right of the lyrics screen to zoom lyrics and save the scale.
- Auto-scroll Lyrics
- Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
- Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions or comments. The app is continuous development and will continue to get new features and fixes.
Fixed memory leak when using PDF files. This created random crashes.
Fixed crashes with Sync. Email support if you have continued crashes.
Added Setlist name to the top of the Setlist Song view.
The gig Date in the Setlist was not Syncing correctly.
Sync details scroll to the bottom with progress.
Improved Dropbox support.
Import into tags is fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Follow Up to my Crash
So some of my songs are still here, no idea what I did, but I tried to resort the songs by key and a bunch came back. I made an account and backed up my songs that are left. Hopefully we can move forward happily from here!
Didn’t mean the one star, boohoo review. I’ve never lost a few hours of work so abruptly, I just had to say something 😅
There’s 3 Hours I Won’t Get Back
I wanted to love this app. I really did. It seemed to be exactly what I’ve been looking for to keep all my lyrics, charts and set lists in one convenient place. Sooooo ... I spent about three hours typing in all my band’s tunes, adding lyrics where needed along with chord charts.
I finally finished and just totally loved the way it all SEEMED to work so seamlessly. Then I closed the app and opened another app for a minute (the one that runs our bluetooth enabled stage lighting).
When I opened Set List Helper again, voila! Almost ALL the information I had spent the entire afternoon editing was GONE! All that remained were the titles to about a dozen tunes (out of the 80 or so I’d entered). NO CHARTS, NO LYRICS, just those dozen or so titles. I’d planned on buying the paid version just as soon as I made sure the app was going to meet my needs.
Thanks God this sh*&storm didn’t happen in the middle of a gig! What a shame, because other than this glitch (which obviously makes the app utterly useless) I really DO love it.
I’ve been using Gig Hard for the past five years or so; I’m not wild about it, but at least it doesn’t arbitrarily delete 90 percent of my entered data. Guess it’s back to that, though. Bummer.
First let me say that this is a very good app for musicians. It supports scrolling and it’s very easy to adjust the scroll speed even on the fly. I had a bit of trouble with the sync function and contacted Tim the developer. He responded right away and worked with me until it was solved even to the point of a phone call on a Sunday morning. I am delighted with the app and with the response! Highly recommend this!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SET LIST HELPER INC.
- 43.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Setlist Helper
- In-App Purchases
- Setlist Helper full version $12.99