*** Featured by Apple in "New Apps We Love", Apple Watch App Store, and Apple Health&Fitness category. ***
Gymatic (a.k.a VimoFit) is the first and only app to automatically identify your exercises, count your repetitions, and log your workouts. What is more, it auto tracks many stats no human can track. Bring science to your workout!
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, and more…
- Gymatic not only auto log exercises and count reps, it also collect many advanced stats for each set, such as
* Heart rate (average and max) (only when using Apple Watch)
* Rest and work time (work time only starts when you move, rest time starts as soon as movement ends. No need to mess with timer when you need to rest after a set, it is all automatic.)
* Rep speed
* Form consistency
* Range consistency
* Speed consistency
- Connect with Apple Health app to read heart rate and contribute to activity rings.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness trackers because Gymatic knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise so there’s no limit to how many exercises Gymatic can track.
- Gymatic tracks your Crossfit, bodybuilding, weightlifting, strength training, HIIT workouts, TRX training, kettlebell training, calisthenics, machine exercises, and much much more!
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates, calories burned and all advanced stats.
- Support both FreeForm mode, where you can perform any exercises, and Guided mode, where Watch/Phone guides you through a pre-programmed workout.
- Many workouts are included + unlimited workouts shared by the community.
- Track your indoor cardio and accurately count calories for running, cycling, rowing, elliptical, and stair stepper.
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
- Want to track Leg Press? Strap phone to your leg. Or keep hands on your leg to move along.
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet. Please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutorial and FAQ are at https://support.vimo.co/portal/helpcenter/mobile-apps/gymatic-1. Visit this support site for questions and answers.
In-App Subscription Details:
Gymatic Premium subscription is $4.99 per month / $29.99 per year and operates on a 30 / 365 day cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $4.99 / $29.99. You may manage your Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to Gymatic Premium.
Add back infographic complication
Ratings and Reviews
Works, Great Concept, a bit Quirky Sometimes
Gymnastic works surprising well. Most exercises track automatically and I love the logs it creates. I especially enjoy the watch app. No bulky phone needed. Its a bit like having a trainer on your wrist. I’d rate this 5 stars but the watch version isn’t as intuitive as it could be. It gets confusing when you try to edit existing sets— do you tap? press and hold then tap? swipe? am I editing the current exercise or a future exercise? Also, the haptic feedback is hit-or-miss. If the screen is off, you don’t always feel or hear the rest stopwatch. Despite the quirks, it’s an impressive product and I look forward to future improvements.
Best Workout App- End of Discussion
Update 2: one bug was fixed and replaced with another. Now when I start a freeform workout from my Apple Watch, I can’t stop it once I’m done. The only option to pause. I can’t to power my watch down to stop the program from running. And of course the entire workout was recorded, so frustrating!
Update: I originally ranked this 5 stars but for the past few weeks I keep getting the same error that my logs weren't saved. Even after resetting the app, the same result occurs. I do not see an effective way to seek tech support and therefore must lower this app to 3 starts until this problem is fixed.
This is the Best Workout App for me; End of Discussion. I've been using this app since I got my Apple Watch about a month ago. I've used it twice a day everyday. It has learned my routine and has become more accurate with the rep count. I just open the app on my Apple Watch, start a season and it recognizes the exercise I'm doing and records the reps. It's that easy. You can't go wrong with this app. I tried the other apps but this app beat them by a mile and offered everything I needed for my workouts.
Developer Response ,
Hello, You have to grant write access to HealthKit for all options to fix the end problem. Please contact email@example.com if you have further question
Amazing motion tracking...but that’s it.
This is a good app for tracking your motion and recognition of exercises. It’s so nice to not have to keep logging info during a workout but unfortunately the convenience stops there. Unfortunately it’s not 100% accurate and usually misses a rep in the beginning and at the end. Unfortunately there is room for improvement for editing exercises from the watch, it is cumbersome to keep fixing the auto log and there’s no way to bulk update or go back a set. The way the app works it’s very easy to accidentally log a set and you have to go back and delete them and re-add them. If this could get cleaned up it would be easier to use the auto log feature
The worst part of the app is the guided workouts. They have no guide without using the internet to go to a website that explains them but it would be easier to google it at that point. No instructions transfer to the app or the watch and it really makes the app harder to use for an entire workout. They seem to have ignored a lot of the guidance so you already need to know what you’re doing before getting into this app.
Developer Response ,
The problem with rep counting +- 1 reps is because most people don't end with the full same motion of the starting motion. All reps have to be consistent in order to count correctly. Sometimes I have the same problem as well but making sure I complete the last motion helps.
We are still exploring options for the offline content. Currently, since we don't own the content so we can't really copy them and put it offline.
Thanks for your feedback.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 84.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $49.99
- Premium $49.99
- Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.