Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf Golf GPS + uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2, series 3's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan.
TrackMyGolf Golf GPS ++ app simplifies the payment. One pay and you have access to the app for life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- add subscription options for premium features, both monthly and yearly. Monthly comes with a 7 day free trial.
- improve auto hole advance logic
- fix one "Object not found" bug
- measure distance to hazards on watch
- new icon
Ratings and Reviews
Best golf gps app for Apple Watch
If you have an Apple Watch, this is the best golf GPS for you. The App Store is filled with old school golf GPS apps that were all designed for the phone, but this app seems to be designed for the Watch from the get go. Very thoughtful design and attention to details. Take the distance measurement for example, it gives an estimate of GPS accuracy, I realize GPS chip takes time to lock in and sometimes the measurement is rough, this app gives you that feedback so that you know whether to trust the number. The score tracking is super efficient too. In Pro mode, you can track stroke by stroke, and it is magically that it can capture my swings automatically. On top of that, it also gives you swing analysis, so you can see immediately how your swing (e.g., angle, speed, etc) affects your results. There is swing analysis even for Putts. I never realize my back Putt swing is so slow until I used this app. TL;DR, just get the app. If you are not ready for the full commitment, download their regular version and just pay $5/month to try it out (there is a one week free trial too)
So far, so good (with a small hiccup)
Tried for the first time yesterday on my Apple Watch and was almost completely impressed. Worked just as well as my old golf buddy, except on one dogleg where it seemed to want to give me the distance to the hole “as the crow flies” from the tee box instead of the actual distance (including the dogleg). It only happened on the one hole, so I’ll try it out again within the next couple of weeks to see if I have the same issue. Otherwise, no complaints and is a great replacement for the golf buddy!
Great App & Customer Service
I have been using this app on my iPhone for years with much love. Now, the pro version on the Apple Watch is terrific. Distance to carry, etc are quickly accessible on the watch. Apple Watch 1 with iOS 3, is fast enough to keep the round moving. No one notices me keeping my score on the watch. If you have any issue, customer service is very responsive. The app keeps improving and updates keep coming. Great app & company.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © @2018 Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GolfGPS++ Premium monthly $6.99
- GolfGPS++ Premium Membership $79.99
- GolfGPS++ Premium yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.