Haaze is a 16 band stereo widening tool that utilizes three different methods of controlling the stereo width and spatial positioning of an audio stream.
• Haas - adds a small delay to the left or right audio channel which will make the listener believe the sounds arrives from the side that’s reaching the ear first.
• Pan - Alters the gain level on one of the audio channels. All 16 bands can be panned separately, so this method gets quite equal to the common “split eq” function in various equalizers.
• MS Stereo. Controls the output stereo width on each band, from normal stereo signal to mono.
There’s also a view for controlling the output gain of all bands separately.
Changes from the initial version:
• New and more transparent crossover filters
• Haas: Better control for each band
• Split EQ: Now called "PAN" and provides much more control over.
• MS Stereo: New feature in v2.0.0
• Gain: New feature in v2.0.0
• Visualization: New feature in v2.0.0
• Brand new and more intuitive UI for a better work flow.
• Several factory presets.
Full documentation available inside the app or at https://klevgrand.se/downloads/haaze-docs/
Audio examples and more info at https://klevgrand.se/products/haaze
Haaze 2 is an AUv3 plugin that only works in an AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
• Preset system now supports user presets
• Updated development framework
• Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This widening sound you can get out of Haaze 2 in your mix is fabulous! It’s a must have for professionals!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Klevgrand Produkter AB
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Klevgrand Produkter AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.