Become the ultimate hacker under your alias in this virtual hacking game. Hack other players' devices and defend yours to build a reputation in the hacking world. Crack players' virtual bank accounts, upload viruses to generate money, manipulate their logs and more. And remember to clear your digital footprint... that’s what being the ultimate hacker is about, after all.
* This is not real hacking. It's only a game.
- Quick to learn. No real hacking knowledge required.
- Upgrade your virtual device to improve processing speed.
- Upgrade your utility apps to better your defenses and attack with more success.
- Hack into players’ virtual bank accounts and transfer their funds to your account.
- Upload viruses on other players’ devices to earn you money and spy on their activity.
- Hide your activity from your in-game logs or manipulate others.
- Add your friends to your in-game Contacts and transfer funds to them.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Bugfixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! A few suggestions
Hello! I'm here to say that this is a great game with smooth gameplay and fun hacking, but I have thought of a few things to make it better! First of all, I would love a way to pay people, so you could threaten other players with viruses and tell them to pay up. Secondly, I think it would be fun to add a Pokémon GO aspect to this with hotspots around cities like in watch dogs. You can leave and take digital gifts such as bitcoins or higher level software. Thirdly, it would be great if you guys added more viruses, such as hassle which would make your opponent be forced to solve a puzzle, or DDoS, which would slow down internet speeds by one network level. Thank you so much for your consideration. I love your game and I hope you continue to develop it for a very long time, and I hope you never go out of business.
I play this game nearly every day and I really enjoy the features it does have. If this game still gets updated I do have a few suggestions. The upload time for viruses is a bit ridiculous. Uploading a level 60 virus on another computer takes several days but I can crack into a level 150 password encrypter/bypasser in only a couple of hours. Most other players have level 100 or higher antivirus so unless they are not active it is not worth it to upload high level viruses. I have encountered a few bugs as well. Rarely there is a device I bypass that shows multiples of each app. Also rarely it will tell me that I already have cracked the program when it is not even though it isn't in my cracked list so I have to delete the bypass and restart for it to work. These bugs don't happen very often but they do happen sometimes. I think a feature where you could see what devices another player bypassed/cracking/uploading would be good. If it's possible It would be cool if you could access another player through their bypass. It might be a good idea to add a command line interface where you can scan for viruses, bypass, crack, upload etc. using the command line. Adding different types of viruses such as DDoS, packet sniffer, etc. would be a good idea. Maybe also adding traps to people trying to crack into the bank or being caught by cops and having to pay a fine for failing. Those are all the ideas I can think of but hope this game continues to get updated.
I want to preface this by saying I have already reached out to the developer but have yet to receive a reply. Recently I became introduced to watch dogs two on PC and I thought this would be a fun little game to complement that. It is, I only have two complaints.
1) when you attempt to make things go faster with ads it doesn’t take the percentage off the total it takes the percentage off the remaining. This means that you get a bigger bang for your buck at the start and less later. This may be by design but I don’t personally like it.
2) on my iPhone X, advertisements that feature the close button in the upper left-hand corner do not work. What I end up doing is loading an ad and if it is one of those, I close the entire game reload it and try again. Needless to say it’s slightly annoying. Now I have reached out to developer but it has been over a month with no reply so this game may be abandoned. It’s fun, but I doubt I would spend money on it simply because of the inactivity of the developer.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CNC Apps, LLC
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CNC Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Overclocks $0.99
- 6000 Cryptocoins $1.99
- 1100 Overclocks $4.99
- 16000 Cryptocoins $4.99
- Generate New IP $1.99
- 5000 Overclocks $19.99
- 10000 Cryptocoins $1.99
- 2400 Overclocks $9.99
- 72000 Cryptocoins $19.99
- 34000 Cryptocoins $9.99