Hail Recon is the mobile hail reconnaissance companion app for your Interactive Hail Maps subscription. Features include:
Forensic Level Hail Maps
- Radar accurate hail swaths allow you to pinpoint where the hail fell in ten highly accurate levels, ranging from ½” to over 3” hail in ¼” increments.
- Location indicator lets you see exactly where you are in relationship to the hail swath and heatmap.
- Hail Finder allows you to find hail storms based on map location - just zoom to any specific location and tap “Find Hail in Current Map”.
- On-the-ground hail reports confirms hail size and intensity with storm spotter measured hail hitting the ground.
- View road map, satellite, and hybrid view by tapping the button at the bottom right corner of the map, then select one of the three map modes: Standard; Satellite; and Hybrid.
- Hail Recon makes it easy to take notes while you are in the field.
- View where you’ve already canvassed, and where you’ve not yet been.
- Drop a marker at your current location, or press the map for a second and it will drop there.
- Indicate damage severity, hail size, wind damage and comments.
- Drop a marker at a prospecting location and tap to get driving directions.
- Find any address - tap the button at the bottom-right corner of the map screen to enter an address to find, and Hail Recon will drop a marker at that address on the map.
- Generate, view, and email a comprehensive hail impact report based on any of your address markers.
- Review your address markers on the app or on the full screen maps.
- Your address markers are private to your account and cannot be seen by anyone else.
Push Notification Hail Alerts
- Alerts play different sounds for small, medium, and large hail reports.
- Each account may have any number of devices subscribed to your hail alerts - just sign in on the device once, and you’re set!
- Pause your alerts anytime with just a tap!
- Integrates with your Interactive Hail Maps subscription for access to all historical storm dates (over four years)
Keywords: hail, hail map, hail reports, storm reports
- All new Canvassing Mode. Canvassing mode allows you to quickly switch to a streamlined canvassing tracker. Tap any house as you canvass a neighborhood to instantly designate the house with one of your canvassing icons (status). Tap any previously knocked house to change its status, take notes, see a complete history of that house, etc.
- Contact data on-demand! Tap a house, and instantly view a list of names, phone numbers, cell numbers, and email addresses associated with that house (additional subscription required - call for details).
- Clustering of markers lets you see groups of markers - tap a cluster to zoom in to it's address markers.
- Custom icons for address markers. Hail Recon now allows you to see the custom markers you've created at the website.
- Detailed Address Marker View now lets you manage everything about the address marker from the app. Change the marker's assignee, create and update multiple contacts per marker, change or remove the monitoring size, see monitoring impacts, take user-stamped and time-stamped notes, check the complete note history, create follow-ups, and much more!
- Canvassing Leaderboard. The canvassing leaderboard lets you drill into several metrics by canvasser / salesperson: Contact Attempts, Contact Made, Leads, Qualified, and Sales. Tap a metric to see the individual notes, houses / customers being worked by your entire sales team.
- Search for markers allows you to enter any search word / number and quickly find the address markers matching the search. Then tap the result to pinpoint that address marker on the map.
- Filter Markers. Now you can filter your address markers by user, status, and tags - or any combination of them!
- Multiple Hail Impact Reports per Address.
- Share your Hail Impact Reports via messages (txt), email attachments, AirDrop, etc.
- Draw Sales Territory. Use freehand drawing or point-by-point methods to create sales territory drawings around your areas of focus. You can assign even assign the territory to a salesperson.
Ratings and Reviews
Overpriced and Outdated
The idea of Hail Recon is better than the actual performance behind the app. You would think with the amount of money it cost to subscribe to Hail Recon that they would put more money into development within their app to improve it/update it but they haven’t. The app feels like it belongs on my iPhone 3G; definitely not my
Unfortunately, given the limited amount of development for apps like this, I will say it’s the best of the bunch, unfortunately..
THE BEST APP EVER!!!
As a local Home-Improvement General Contractor we sell our products and services to our valued customers. We are constantly looking to partner up with trade professionals that show excellence in their craft and exceptional products. For past five years will have partnered up with amazing staff at Hail Recon to help extend the service to our customers IN TIMELY MANNER. Would never regret even one bit. Their staff are very professional efficient on time and always on budget. There is no surprises with Hail Recon. What you see is what you get no underwater rocks... This guys carry out 24 hours working to meet our expectations and needs without compromise. The entire company down to the person at the reception desk always have the best attitude and go out to their way to do what they can to help. What else can I say... THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
Best Hail app!
I love the Hail Recon app! It is the app for Interactive Hail Maps so you must buy a subscription but it is totally worth it and gives way more information than the free Hail apps which is great if you’re in the storm restoration industry. I love that I can pull any hail date in my area based on a specific address or broad area. Their data base goes back to 2011 also. Being able to use Hail recon for canvassing and tracking my salesmen’s progress. Customer service is great too, everyone is very helpful and friendly and always answers the phone even after hours.
- Interactive Hail Maps LLC
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Interactive Hail Maps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.