The Hannaford RX App helps you manage your prescriptions at the Hannaford Pharmacy – Anywhere, anytime. The app makes it easy to:
• Manage your family’s prescriptions and RX history with a secure log in
• See your vaccination history within the last 18 months
• Refill prescriptions for you and your family by entering the RX number
• Locate the nearest Hannaford Pharmacy
• Research health-related questions and watch tutorials on health-related topics using NIH Medline
• Search health topics and get drug and supplement details
This update includes some performance updates to ensure a smoother and faster experience. We've also included some important security enhancements to keep your data safe.
As always, thanks for choosing Hannaford Rx!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Time-Saving App!
Our family has had all our prescriptions at the same Hannaford pharmacy for a very long time and for good reason. Never had any issues with anything there so didn’t really see the need to start using this app until 2022 despite using apps for nearly everything else. Finally decided to try it out and it does make everything easier. I can see everyone’s current scripts and history and can order straight from there without having to have the actual bottle with the # on it which is super helpful to stay on top of things when working or traveling ect. The ability to scan the bottle also is great and I don’t have to call anymore which also saves time, and we all know time is money!
Easy to use
The App lets me know when a prescription is ready for pickup as well as what the copayment will be. If there are refills available it will allow me to refill by just a simple couple clicks. No hassle. I don’t have to call the pharmacy nor do they have use any of their valuable time taking my call.
I especially like being able to know that they have received my prescription from my doctor and then as I have said when it is ready for pickup.
It also has a convenient listing of your history of the meds that you have had filled.
So far, so good (and a developer suggestion)
So far I haven’t had any issues with the Hannaford Pharmacy app, but I do have a couple of suggestions for improvement.
1) There should be a way to archive past prescriptions from appearing in your list of medications. This would be particularly helpful for someone who has taken different dosages over time of the same medication so as not to inadvertently select the correct medication but incorrect dosage for refill. I also find it just distracting to scroll through ones I no longer use.
2) In using the scan label feature for refill, when you get to the “confirm refill” page, it doesn’t say the name of the medication, just the rx#. I would have liked to be able to confirm specifically what I was refilling.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC
- 73.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Omnicell