The Hannaford RX App helps you manage your prescriptions at the Hannaford Pharmacy – Anywhere, anytime. The app makes it easy to:
• Manage your family’s prescriptions and RX history with a secure log in
• Refill prescriptions for you and your family by entering the RX number
• Locate the nearest Hannaford Pharmacy
• Research health-related questions and watch tutorials on health-related topics using NIH Medline
• Search health topics and get drug and supplement details
- Clearly labeled homescreen tiles with updated descriptions
- Easier auto refill request function
- Prescription status updates visible from prescription submission screen
- Cancel a refill in profess if filled by mistake
- Ability to rate the app embedded within the mobile app
- Updated fonts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is great
But myself and my husband have always used two different pharmacies, both Hannaford’s though. We’ve never transferred our prescriptions because it’s just easier. The app won’t allow us to use 2 different locations for refilling our prescriptions, so I always have to call and make sure my prescription hasn’t been transferred. Other than that the app is fantastic, very easy to use and convenient.
So far, so good (and a developer suggestion)
So far I haven’t had any issues with the Hannaford Pharmacy app, but I do have a couple of suggestions for improvement.
1) There should be a way to archive past prescriptions from appearing in your list of medications. This would be particularly helpful for someone who has taken different dosages over time of the same medication so as not to inadvertently select the correct medication but incorrect dosage for refill. I also find it just distracting to scroll through ones I no longer use.
2) In using the scan label feature for refill, when you get to the “confirm refill” page, it doesn’t say the name of the medication, just the rx#. I would have liked to be able to confirm specifically what I was refilling.
A few tweaks
It’s so nice being able to refill on the app as well as see the provider is being contacted if needed. But it’s misleading when it shows it as “prescription filled”. A few times I’ve intentionally driven to the store to get it, and it’s not filled.
Also-I wish we could add family members even without a current prescription in hand. This would be great for those times when you have a sick child and you don’t/ can’t head to the store to check. Or keep calling unnecessarily as the pharmacists are busy as it is.
Finally, I wish we could delete prescriptions we don’t need anymore.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC
- 148.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 MarkeTouch Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.