Enjoy all the features of online shopping with Hannaford To Go and easily access your My Hannaford Rewards and personalized offers.
One App for Online & In-Store Shopping
• Shop Hannaford To Go right from the app!
• Manage your My Hannaford Rewards.
• View the weekly flyer and quickly add items to your shopping list or cart.
• Use your recent purchases to make Hannaford To Go shopping easier.
• Browse and add items to your order from our Specials.
• Find a Hannaford near you with our store locator.
• Quickly link to our pharmacy app to manage and refill your prescriptions.
• Clip coupons and plan your next shopping trip.
My Hannaford Rewards
• Earn 2% rewards on store brands and get personalized coupon offers on your favorite brands.
• Each time you go through checkout, scan the barcode or enter the phone number associated with your account to capture your rewards and redeem coupon savings.
• Your rewards and coupons are automatically linked to your order with Hannaford To Go order.
• Your rewards can be redeemed quarterly. We’ll send you a notification when it’s time and the next time you shop and scan your barcode, your savings will be deducted from your total.
• Use the app to check your earned rewards progress and see your savings history.
We've fixed some bugs and made some performance improvements. Thanks for using the Hannaford app!
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, could use improvements
To start off, if you’re using this app just to clip coupons and use your Hannaford rewards, this absolutely gets the job done.
I’ve started using the “shopping list” feature, and I really do love it! You can sort the list by department (default), or by aisle. There are a couple of things I think would improve the shopping list feature. First, it would be helpful if the app could remember how you sorted your list when you go back into the app. I prefer to sort my list by aisle, and it’s annoying to have to set that every time I I open my list, especially since this app runs a little slow. Another thing that would be useful is the ability to delete things from your list if they are out of stock. Right now, if an item is out of stock, it’s greyed out, and you cannot interact with the item. I have things that are just sitting on my list because they’re out of stock, and I can’t delete them.
Overall, a pretty good app. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass this along to the right team.
Good, could be better
I use the app to write my food order every week. It’s nice to have my list organized by aisle. As I go through the store i remove each item from my list as I put it in my cart. I do wish the app had the ability to remember your basic list so you don’t have to start all over again every week. The big problem with the app is how slow it is. I’ve shut it down altogether in frustration but then I’ve still got to wait for it to load. Once you’re in the app it’s not always better. If I want to search something while I’m shopping I have to wait for that item to come up and then wait for it to get back into my shopping list. It’s a good app that could be much better.
This app lacks basic logic
When searching for items to put in your cart the items it suggests make absolutely zero sense. For example search coffee, you’d expect hannaford brand coffees to come up first followed but name brands and then random specialty items. Instead you get 100 kinds of single drink coffees from dunkin. It makes no sense. Also it would make sense if the app suggested the coffee you got last time. But scrolling thru 200 items to find basic Hannaford canned coffee is ridiculous. You cannot be too specific in your search either before that just says “no matches”. Also, you cannot use EBT or WIC on the app directly so I have to do it in the parking lot at the store. Where the scanners often don’t work. So I wind up inside to pay, defeating the purpose of to-go pick up. I do like that when you clip a coupon ypu have a link to accepted products for the coupon. That makes sense!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC