• Hapi is an emotional support service that provides a safe non-judgement space where people can talk about what's on their mind to a certified Hapi listener.
• It’s safe & secure, anonymous, and 24/7.
• 92% of people feel better after the first call. Try it for free!
◉ Share what’s on your mind to a caring listener:
• Have a safe space to regularly focus on your emotional wellbeing.
• Share your thoughts anonymously. All your communication remains private and encrypted.
◉ You may want to talk to a listener for many different reasons:
• Get support in a challenging moment
• Find a sounding board to take on a new challenge
• Have a judgment-free environment to express your thoughts
• It’s cheaper than therapy
• Vent and feel better in order to focus on being a better YOU
◉ Choose a topic to talk, text, or journal about:
◉ Who are the listeners?
• Listeners on Hapi are vetted and trained individuals with years of experience practicing active listening in their work and life.
• Listeners are rated after each call and only those with the best quality of service continue to have access to the platform.
• Every Listener is required to complete a rigorous training process and be certified through our Hapi Listening Academy
Live an emotionally healthier life. Be heard. Be Hapi.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Had the best conversation with Jenni. She saved my relationship that is falling apart. She gave me an adviced and she listened thoroughly and she has compassion and would listen for hours and gives the best advices. When I was talking to her it’s more like a friend to vent out with compared to the other psychologist I have talked to rushed me and feel like not not being heard but with Jenni she actually was there for me when I was feeling down because my relationship is falling apart and just moved out of state no job no friends no family I left everything in my life and didnt know who to talk to I don’t trust anyone anymore but with Jenni it was so real with her. I felt like had a new friend that always there ready to listen and gives time to evaluate everything. So comfortable to talk to her. I highly recommend this app for any problems to vent out. My first time using this and talked to someone I felt like I wasn’t heard but if you actually look for a differentir right person it’ll be worth! So don’t get frustrated if you didn’t get heard just choose a different person like Jenni the one I talked to. She saved me!
If you need Emotional Balance this idea, concept, app & the people involved are Angel's.
I had the idea of creating an emotional intelligence timer that would guide you through having balanced conversations with others, Instead of arguing, and poof, this popped up. I am currently attending Quantum University to become a Quantum Healer which is truly just a way to say Dr. of emotional intelligence. I went ahead and did a 15 minute call with Christine to ask her questions about the experience and app, and concept, and she was absolutely amazing. I would recommend this to anyone needing help through any of your emotional time. The people who sign up for this are Angel's, You are literally destroying their life with your problems and they are allowing it to better your life. This is the truth of the matter and the owners deserve a round of applause for the rest of their lives.
Lola caused me to feel suicidal
Naturally I was interested in this app because I’ve been having a difficult time lately and therapy hasn’t been helpful. I was surprised that when I started speaking with Lola that she felt entitled to dictate the narrative of the call by refusing to respond to me asking how her day was because according to her the call was supposed to only be about me. This was rude and defensive. Therapist typically act this way because of their profession but to have regular person act this was traumatic. I’d also like to note how this isn’t a policy of the app for listeners to act this way since yesterday another listener acted completely opposite and shared with me they were molested. There seems to be no happy (pun intended) medium on this app, either people revealing too much info and being creepy or people wanting to dictate the entire call and refusing to have a two way conversation. This app is not a safe space. There are no safe spaces in this world, only people who try to control things and judge. Wouldn’t use this app again even if they paid me. 9:02 pm After hours of not being able to have someone listen I hurt myself. Now you can’t hurt me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EBSW LLC
- 82.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 EBSW LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.