Connect and sync to your on premises Traveler Server with the HCL Verse app. Yes, you CAN take it with you! HCL Verse provides access to your mail, calendar, and contacts and helps you manage your day more efficiently.
A new way to work with your inbox
• Mark incoming or outgoing messages for action and follow up, so you keep on top of your commitments.
• Use the message Quick Reply for on-the-go responsiveness.
• Search your inbox online or offline.
• Easy to use message threading.
• Read and send encrypted messages.
• Sync specific folders so they are always with you, even when you are offline.
A modern calendar to keep you on track
• Day, Week, and Month views to work the way you want.
• An invitation inbox keeps calendar notices tidy and in one place.
• A Today widget that helps you focus on the things you need to do right now.
• Join a conference call or online meeting in one tap, directly from the calendar event.
It's not just your contacts, it's the people you work with every day.
• Cut through the clutter of the inbox and focus on messages from people important to you. If you only have a few minutes, skip the inbox and go straight to their messages.
• Contact them directly in a single tap.
• You can sync Verse contacts with your iOS Contacts, giving you access to everyone in one place.
And because it's built for business, HCL Verse understands you have specific security and privacy needs. HCL Verse supports the leading MDM vendors, including IBM MobileFirst Protect (MaaS360), MobileIron, as well as AppConfig compliant MDM platforms.
The HCL Verse mobile app is meant for users who are in organizations that are licensed for HCL Verse or Traveler Server 22.214.171.124 or later. Before using HCL Verse mobile, check with your IT department. Any problems should be reported through your normal HCL or HCL Business Partner support channel.
Calendar Improvements - Requires HCL Traveler server 12.0.1 FixPack 1
- Rich Text support for notices and descriptions
- Viewing calendar attachments on notices
- Embedded images on calendar notices
- Remote image support on calendar descriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Trouble in Verse City
I mean the app will probably never match that of Outlook because it’s supporting antiquated Lotus Notes, but it could still work a lot better than it does. Since my last update, when I login with facial recognition the app hangs for a good 15-20 seconds before getting to my Inbox. Then the app takes forever to move from section to section after I tap on an item making it impossible to communicate effectively in the corporate world. Please make a patch to fix this soon! Thanks
App Still Stinks
People have been complaining about the same issue for one year and more. Still no fixes for notifications of new mail and new mail taking forever to show up...even when Push is setup. Don’t you all test your apps before publishing? If you want to compete with Office365...then get an app that works and functions the way your customers expect it to! Don’t bother replying telling me to open a case with HCL support... I shouldn’t have to open a case that deals with functionality of your app working the way all email apps are supposed to work! I’m not your test subject or QA control! Fix the app for crying out loud!!
Why IBM instead of Tempo ?!
Update: I just took a star away as the immediate experience is not leaping off the page in the Apple way saying, "Use Me". Instead I get a screen to login but not setup. Call me naive but every other app affords both, unless this is a paradigm shift. Don't like that.
I got Tempo because it so well enhances my Calendar as the centerpiece of info for my dates: the people, their contact info, any documents and emails, and quick messaging. That's cool. But this might be cooler still!
Why? I'm used to Tempo (named after Mark Tempo, SRI CTO and designer), as it "out Apples Apple." How? It combines info already there into where it's most useful.
Now IBM has analytics, a fancy was to say it learns from your (my) behavior and makes decisions on what best to present. A second generation improvement on the ole calendar. Is it good or better? I don't know yet, but I'll be back after using it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HCL America
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright HCL Technologies. 2013, 2022