Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
- iOS 11 compatibility
- fixed crash when taking photo in very low light condition
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it but has issues
This app does a great job with giving you a naturally looking HDR. The problem is that it does not do as good as some others when it comes to photo alignment. I'm a bit of a HDR app snob and bought most that are available. This app consistently produces ghosting because alignment of photos is not perfect. Yes it's my fault as in shooting hand held. But a few other apps have it figured out. Yes the ones that create real HDR and not just single image with filters.
Good HDR app, but not the best
This is my second HDR app along with Pro HDR. I love how simplistic the UI is. It looks clean and flows well with iOS 7/8 style. It is also Very Fast at taking good HDR photos,probably the fastest and does it much better than Apples HDR option.
The downside is I have dealt with alignment issues even on stationary objects. Another problem is there is only 4 filters to choose from and no other fine tuning adjustments. The last problem I found recently when trying to organize my photos is it does not record any EXIF data, which is important to me. if you don't care about those issues then give this app a try.
Great HDR App!
I love that the app got updated for iOS 11, I was afraid the developer wasn’t going to do it, this is one of my favorite HDR apps, really recommended
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.