Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
- iOS 11 compatibility
- fixed crash when taking photo in very low light condition
Ratings and Reviews
Saving image is complicated
This app gives an excellent result, but there is an issue that make it use hard - Saving the image - there is no app library and
It does not do automatic immediate saving to photo library, and every image taken you have to spend time to save, otherwise you loose the shot. There is no even the warning to safe. And when you do many shots it is complicated to save each shot especially on iPad. It would be great to have in settings an option by default saving it to photo library. Then it would be a 5*
I like it but has issues
This app does a great job with giving you a naturally looking HDR. The problem is that it does not do as good as some others when it comes to photo alignment. I'm a bit of a HDR app snob and bought most that are available. This app consistently produces ghosting because alignment of photos is not perfect. Yes it's my fault as in shooting hand held. But a few other apps have it figured out. Yes the ones that create real HDR and not just single image with filters.
Great HDR App!
I love that the app got updated for iOS 11, I was afraid the developer wasn’t going to do it, this is one of my favorite HDR apps, really recommended
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.