The HealthEquity mobile app is a convenient and powerful tool that gives you on-the-go access to your benefit accounts.
· On-the-go access and history: Access all account types wherever you go.
· Documentation: Take a photo with your device, upload images from your gallery, or add images and PDFs from the Files app to initiate claims and payments.
· Ability to send payments & reimbursements: Send payments to providers or reimburse yourself for out-of-pocket expenses directly from your account.
· Ability to manage debit card transactions: Link your debit card transactions to claims and documentation.
· Claims initiation and status viewing: View the status of claims as well as link payments and documentation to claims.
· Investments: Manage your HSA and MSA investments including buying and selling funds, researching performance, and making trades.
· Notifications: Receive alerts when your HealthEquity card is used.
Thank you for using HealthEquity Mobile
This version adds support for viewing PDFs while adding them to your document library
In addition we've fixed the following bugs:
An issue causing employer paid investment fee to be unclear
An issue causing poor load time to get to the dashboard
An issue causing contributions for previous tax year to fail
HealthEquity Mobile is regularly updated to fix bugs, add features, and improve your experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the new look of the app. I don’t ever look at reviews that say “worst app ever” or something to that effect. If you’re going to leave a review be constructive and provide actual feedback. The developers can’t do anything with “worst app ever”.
The look and feel are nice. I like the popover from the plus button a nice look. I like seeing my total contributions on the main screen. I will take thing here that is frustrating to me. When I get emails from you about my employers contribution or my employee contribution you should have the amounts that were added. I know that has nothing to do with the app, but it’s a frustrating thing for me. I like how much easier and clearer it is to add expenses and look at expenses. Over all nice job.
Better but not perfect yet
I believe when you leave a review, it offers suggestions of how to improve. When I see reviews of “it’s the worst app in the world” it’s unhelpful and probably a competitor trying to lower scores or someone that doesn’t actually want you to fix anything. This new app is a big improvement from the old one. I’d like to see easier filtering for “expenses”. but balances, investments and uploads are greatly improved. Login works great and thanks for fixing the face scanner. I look forward to further improvements.
Do they have a QA group?
I am an actual user (not a competitor as another review claims), and this is by far the most incompetently designed and executed app I have ever seen. I submit a claim or two every month, and every time I try to use this app first in hopes they’ve finally fixed it. Yet every month, it’s broken in completely new and “interesting” ways that force me back to the web site yet again.
It is obvious nobody at HealthEquity has ever actually used their app and there is no QA being done; they just dump it on the users (trapped by their employer’s choice, which makes the competitor comment bizarre) and let them report what doesn’t work. And for every bug they do eventually fix, they break three more things.
Use the web site instead, and from a desktop since it doesn’t work on a tablet/phone any better than the app does. Its workflow is almost as nonsensical, but at least you can actually get things done after a banging your head against the wall enough times.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HealthEquity Inc.
- 130.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HealthEquity2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.