HealthEquity Mobile 4+
Connecting Health and Wealth
Designed for iPad
The HealthEquity mobile app is a convenient and powerful tool that gives you on-the-go access to your benefit accounts.
· On-the-go access and history: Access all account types wherever you go.
· Documentation: Take a photo with your device, upload images from your gallery, or add images and PDFs from the Files app to initiate claims and payments.
· Ability to send payments & reimbursements: Send payments to providers or reimburse yourself for out-of-pocket expenses directly from your account.
· Ability to manage debit card transactions: Link your debit card transactions to claims and documentation.
· Claims initiation and status viewing: View the status of claims as well as link payments and documentation to claims.
· Investments: Manage your HSA and MSA investments including buying and selling funds, researching performance, and making trades.
· Notifications: Receive alerts when your HealthEquity card is used.
- Enhancements to security for login. If you receive an error while logging in and ensure you are on version 5.2.6.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes for improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
I like the new look of the app. I don’t ever look at reviews that say “worst app ever” or something to that effect. If you’re going to leave a review be constructive and provide actual feedback. The developers can’t do anything with “worst app ever”.
The look and feel are nice. I like the popover from the plus button a nice look. I like seeing my total contributions on the main screen. I will take thing here that is frustrating to me. When I get emails from you about my employers contribution or my employee contribution you should have the amounts that were added. I know that has nothing to do with the app, but it’s a frustrating thing for me. I like how much easier and clearer it is to add expenses and look at expenses. Over all nice job.
Needs an overhaul
Unfortunately my company uses woke-named “HealthEquity”. The app works in a sense, but leaves way too much to be desired. It’s slow, frequently crashes, difficult to navigate, barely performs the essential functions. Want to submit a claim? Well, the app will replace the provider’s name with your own after submission, corrupting up your claim history. Can you correct it in app or online? Absolutely not. Need to attach a receipt? Better take a photo first because the app forces a square aspect ratio. Once your receipt is attached, time to submit for reimbursement. Wait, the app froze on submission and won’t respond despite waiting? Time to force kill. Want to look at claim history? You have to dig through the menus to find it. While you’re digging through those menus, you’re waiting for the app to respond to your screen taps. Now the app is unresponsive. Time to force kill and start over. Oh, the app submitted the claim twice? Well, time to login online and navigate who different screens, using different lexicon for the same concepts, in order to void the claim.
I’m not sure how any of these basic features were released in this state. Did you even perform functional analysis? Did you perform heuristic analysis of usability?
As a reference, the PayFlex app is very basic, but responsive and functional. Take a look at the competition and learn what makes them successful.
Hello, just wanted to drop a note about my experience over the past few months with this app. I used to absolutely love this because I can quickly access all my remaining bills after insurance and pay my doctors from my HRA, HSA etc. but as of late, the app has not been working. I called in for assistance and was told that there is nobody there that actually manages the app and make sure it is updated and working. I find this very odd and concerning. It took until now for my funds for this fiscal year to finally post but I still am not able to actually use those funds from the app to make payments like I have been able to do for the past two years. This is very frustrating! The same guy that told me no one monitors the app suggested I pay at the time of service! No thank you! I want to see the items and what I owe before I pay, it prevents outstanding balances and overpayments. He then said I could pay online with a computer instead of using the app but the funds will still not process, I get an error message every time I submit with a number to call (that I called) with no resolve. Basically be advised, you may not be able to actually use your money. 😔
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HealthEquity Inc.
- 159.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © HealthEquity2020