The HealthEquity mobile app is a convenient and powerful tool that gives you on-the-go access to your health accounts.
· On-the-go access and history: Access all account types wherever you go.
· Photo documentation: Take a photo with your device to initiate claims and payments.
· Ability to send payments & reimbursements: Send payments to providers or reimburse yourself for out-of-pocket expenses directly from your account.
· Ability to manage debit card transactions: Link your debit card transactions to claims and documentation.
· Claims initiation and status viewing: View the status of claims as well as link payments and documentation to claims.
· Notifications: Receive alerts when your HealthEquity card is used.
- Our investment experience now supports additional fund lineups
- Patient account number can now be added when creating a claim, improving claim clarity
- Number of unattached documents is no longer restricted
- Popup messages are now more readable
- Minor bug fixes, including:
- Fixed an issue preventing receipt image uploads
- Certain members are no longer locked out if security settings were not set
- Fixed an issue where some members were receiving low or no network warning messages
Ratings and Reviews
Makes my life so much easier
Good app, setup was easy, functioned just the way i expected it too. Really psyched to have this, makes my life so much easier.
The only thing I wish it had was the ability to filter by dependent. This is available on the web version and is very helpful when trying to track down claims.
I love how I get notifications as soon as my card is ran.
I can take a picture of documentation and upload it right to my profile and I can use that documentation to request reimbursement or link it to an existing claim on file.
The improvement I think it needs is to integrate advisor into the mobile app and to get an alert if your balance starts to go below a limit set by the person
I used another FSA app at my previous job, and the change to this app has been just awful. Don’t bother to set up TouchID. It will make you redo it about once a week. Also, you can submit claims on the app, but you can’t request reimbursement to your bank account without logging in through a web browser. There are some other weird quirks like if you want to submit a claim for reimbursement from a dependent care account, it still asks you about the “patient.” Finally, claims take FOREVER to process from this company. If you request a fund transfer to your bank account, don’t count on accessing your funds for AT LEAST a week.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.