With HealthVUE™ Mobile, now school health professionals can access and manage student’s health related data from anywhere using iPad. Mobile, real-time access to your school’s student information system allows you to take Audio or Vision Test, view student demographics, emergency contacts, manage health alerts, daily log more from your iPad.
The HealthVUE™ iPad application provides the same user experience as the web-based Health access from Synergy™ Student Information System.
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ Student Information System
version 8.0 and higher can support the HealthVUE™ Mobile application.
Requires configuration of Synergy™ SIS by school district’s system administrator.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The HealthVUE ™ Mobile iPad/iPhone app uses same user login as
web-based HealthVUE ™ portal. Please contact your School District’s
Administration office to verify Synergy™ SIS version and login information.
The following updates have been made to HealthVUE.
- App now shows School and District Announcements.
- Added Support for Digital Signature
- Health Screen General Test can auto calculate height and weight percentile.
- Updates to field level security for Audio Screening.
- iOS13 device may use Dark Mode. Updated HealthVUE to continue function same in Dark Mode.
- Build using iOS 13 SDK and minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Added Student Health Check In
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now nurses can’t check your health with this app and you can’t log in
Nursing log not working!!!
With the new update, now nurses cant chart in the nursing log! App saying we don't have "clearance" and it's happening to a lot of people! Very frustrating, please fix this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.