With TeacherVUE™ Mobile, now you can access and manage your classroom from anywhere using your iOS device. Mobile, real-time access to your school’s Synergy student information system allows you to take attendance, view student demographics, schedules, emergency contacts and more from your iOS device. Especially great for teachers that require mobility (ex: field trips, physical education classes) and for administrative staff, coaches and hall monitors that need to verify student identity by photo anywhere on or off campus.
The TeacherVUE™ Mobile application provides the same user experience as the web-based TeacherVUE module.
• Only school districts using the Synergy student information system version 6.5.1 and higher can support the TeacherVUE Mobile application. Requires configuration of Synergy SIS by school district’s system administrator.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The TeacherVUE Mobile iPad app uses same user login as web-based TeacherVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and login information.
- Improvements and updates related to logging into the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Especially now with virtual learning, I’m using every screen I can access to keep organized. Many times I’m on the go grading in blackboard and Teams on my iPad and trying to enter grades on my phone. As an English teacher, I need the bigger screen of the iPad to view essays and writing assessments. I was very excited to see TeacherVUE offered an app, and jumped at the chance to download. Unfortunately the only functionality it has is to take attendance. The biggest piece of the puzzle that this app is missing is the ability to enter quick grades. I continue to waste time switching between screens on the iPad while I grade in Blackboard and then enter into synergy. Honestly, synergy - think like a teacher! What would you want this app to do? I guarantee you, in the middle of a pandemic, attendance taking is NOT top of the list.
More useless than a PD binder
Everything we need this app to do is missing, and it’s like they went out of their way to brainstorm every possible useless feature and built an app. It’s like they went to that one admin who tried teaching and completely tanked, so they demoted him to admin, and they asked him what they should put on this app. Sometimes I feel like we’re on a game show where they give us piles of garbage resources and watch us like one of those satanic obstacle course shows where contestants are hit with rubber balls on a rotating balance beam.
Black licorice and walnut flavor
This app is a testament to the state of public teaching.
I was hoping to open it up to give a quick daily work grade while I was on the go. After spending ten minutes of researching how to login (You need your school district’s url, but it’s a synergy version of your school districts url. Seriously, why is there not a drop down menu?), I found out that it doesn’t even let you access the grade book. I have no idea what any teacher would use this app for—looking at their class rosters maybe?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Edupoint Educational Systems