HEARTLAND MOBILE PAY
Use your phone or iPad to easily accept credit and debit EMV® chip card payments anywhere you have wireless coverage or WIFI access. The powerful Heartland Mobile Pay app turns your iOS device into a mobile EMV® certified credit card transaction terminal for a fraction of the cost of a traditional terminal.
Heartland Mobile Pay is an EMV®-enabled and capable mPOS solution available to businesses in the U.S., offering chip card transaction support* and EMV® chip card payment acceptance for merchants aiming to avoid liability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Process EMV® Credit / Debit Chip Cards and Credit / Debit Signature cards* - Via an Intuitive user interface
• Virtual Terminal - Accept mail or telephone order payments on a mobile device or via a personal computer
• Digital Invoices - Deliver invoices via SMS or email to customers who can pay from any mobile device or desktop computer anywhere
• Recurring Billing - Set up subscriptions and schedule recurring payments
• Cloud-based Inventory and Reports - Manage inventory and sales reports
• Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email
• Transaction History - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• Cash and Check Sales - Accept and store cash and check transactions
• Easy Transaction Management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more
• Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal on any device
• Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements
• 2 Factor Authentication - Secure your account with 2FA via SMS or emailed short codes
• EMV® Certified - Certified by the major card brands for EMV® card acceptance
• Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call 866.399.6158
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1. Merchant account (new or existing) *
2. Phone or iPad with data (service) plan or WIFI access
3. Install the Heartland Mobile Pay app
4. Obtain your EMV® chip card reader*
5. Activate your account and begin accepting payments
* Contact Heartland to apply for a merchant account and for information on supported peripherals
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app when working
It’s a good app when working. It does have a issues that have been listed here. We have tried to rebooting WiF, device, updating nothing has helped We really need this app to be working we are depending on it a great deal.
Great backup option when internet is down
This solution is a godsend when the internet is down or the power is out. Also works great for taking payments on the go. The invoicing feature helps greatly with accounts receivable as a frictionless way to request payments from past due customers by text or email.
Transactions not processing correctly.
First 3 weeks great (March 17 - April 14, starting April 15th started having issues. Some transactions time out and get error messages saying it didn’t process. Run card again then you get 2 approved transactions for the same amount. Tried everything from rebooting modems, using different WiFi networks, rebooting mobile card readers, deleting app and reinstalling it. Works fine for a few transactions than it starts failing again. Have called customer service and they say all is good with their servers. Baffled.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apriva Systems, LLC
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Apriva, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.