MobilePay by PaySafe
Use your iPhone or iPad to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments anywhere you have wireless coverage. This mPOS app turns your iOS phone or iPad into a mobile credit card transaction terminal with chip card capability.
MobilePay by iPayment is an EMV-enabled and capable mPOS solution for US based merchants., offering chip card transaction support* and MV® payment acceptance for mobile merchants.
• Intuitive user interface
• EMV card reader support to accept chip cards
• Support for traditional magnetic stripe cards
• Cloud-based - Manage inventory and sales reports from any device
• Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email
• Transactions - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• Cash Sales - Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales
• Easy transaction management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more
• Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal
• Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements
• 2 factor authentication via SMS and email
• Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call (800) 554-4777 x 1
To get started you will need the following
1. Merchant account (new or existing), call (800) 554-4777 x 1 to get setup
2. iPhone or iPad
3. MobilePay by PaySafe app installed on your device
4. EMV chip card reader (or swipe reader)
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
- Fix for iPad crash on sales history screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AprivaPay to Paysafe has been glitchy
I was an AprivaPay user. Their move over to Paysafe has been glitchy. First I couldn’t login. Then the email of receipts to customers wasn’t working. Most recently the invoice function isn’t working, which is a huge issue. The hiccups are frustrating for our customers and the business. Never had an issue with AprivaPay platform. This is the exact same platform in structure but the backend seems to not be fully in place. It’ll be great if they can figure this out.
STAY AWAY FORM THIS!!!!
I’ve been with many merchants and so far this is the worst one I’ve ever used. They take like forever to deposit funds, the app crashes a lot making you think that the transaction went thru and you check later and nothing having to ask customers for card information many times. The wireless device doesn’t even work properly and it disconnects by itself. If a customer disputes a transaction with their bank you won’t even see it coming, they won’t even notify you or anything they will just take the money from the bank without saying a single word. I rather pay Square INC their high fees than use this company , square has a lot more features and they actually work ; sometimes cheap doesn’t always mean is good ! You get what you pay for! This company is so horrible they shouldn’t even be in business. Worst customer service ; worst everything ! I’ve used Stripe even stripe has better customer service and a better merchant! I rather take cash, checks anything but use this Nationalbankcard bs Paysafe more like trash! Save yourself time and stay away!
Better than Square
I highly recommend this app to any business that needs to take payments on the go. The app is easy to use and intuitive. We chose National Bankcard as our merchant service provider and they have been great. We receive our deposits within 24 hours and the rate is much lower than Square’s rate. Their customer service has also been helpful. Make sure to choose a good merchant service provider when using this app - because this app is resold by a handful of different providers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review - We appreciate your business!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apriva Systems, LLC
- 82.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017 Apriva LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.